• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Ivalice's Guardian's: An FFTA2 Roleplay

Flora

local hellion
Pronoun
they/he/it/neos
"Many years ago, a horrible clan called Khamja threatened to take over Ivalice. Its leader, Illua, tried to harness the powers of a grimoire to open up a rift to let a demon through. Thankfully, a boy named Luso, from a strange place called "Earth", and his friends managed to stop Illua and seal the rift before any damage could be done.

With his mission complete, Luso returned to "Earth", and all of Ivalice returned to their peaceful lives."

It's now one hundred years later, and things are still peaceful. However, rumors have surfaced that Khamja, has returned! Some people who believe these rumors have formed Clan Guardians, and are setting out to defeat Khamja, while others have actually joined its ranks. Can Clan Guardians actually defeat the newly reformed Khamja? Or will the terrifying clan succeed in conquering Ivalice?

~~~~Rules~~~~

• Standard Roleplay Rules. No godmoding, powerplaying, et cetera.
• Regarding Character Limits; Two characters are recommended. After all, you're not gonna be able to fight the other clan right away! No sirree. More is perfectly acceptable.
• As long as it's in Jylland, any homeplace is acceptable. Yep, even no-cities.
• Characters can't die in battle, by the way. (Okay, clan-less NPCs can, but whatever)Once you're sworn into a clan, you can't die. In battle, I mean.
• Wooo, no "Put *insert word here* in your post to show that you read the rules" here. (Of course, that means I have the right to yell loudly at you if you don't actually read them. ^^)
• The only exception to the death rule (other than natural death) is if you repeatedly disobey the rules. If so, I (or Mr/Mrs Khamja leader) will eject you, and then send out a dispatch party of NPCs to kill you. Have fun with that.
• Have fun with it either way. ^^

~~~~Form~~~~

[b]Name: [/b](First names only. They don't have last names in Ivalice)
[b]Gender: [/b] (Yes you can be either gender. It's not race-restrictive. How else would there be little baby Bangaas?)
[b]Race: [/b] (YES YOU HAVE TO BE A REAL RACE)
[b]Job: [/b] (Okay, no special (aka character-specific) jobs.)
[b]Side: [/b] (Clan Guardians, or Khamja?)
[b]Distinguishing Characteristics: [/b] (Like differently colored clothing, stuff like that)
[b]Home-area: [/b] (General area that you come from)
[b]Current Weapon: [/b] (Just because)
[b]Personality: [/b]
[b]Mini-Bio (Optional): [/b] (Keep it short, please.)

~~~~My Forms~~~~

Name: Rachel
Race: Viera
Job: Fencer
Side: Clan Guardians
Distinguishing Characteristics: Her dress is a nice blue color.
Home-area: Camoa
Current Weapon: Stinger
Personality: Rachel can be a bit goofy at times, but she's mostly serious.

Name: Kristina
Race: Moogle, kupo!
Job: Theif
Distinguishing Characteristics: All her theif clothes are pink.
Home-area: Baptiste Hill
Current Weapon: Jackknife
Personality: Kristina has got to be the most hyperactive Moogle on the face of Ivalice. I've said enough.

~~~~Character List~~~~

Clan Guardians:
~Rachel, Leader
~~Kristina, (Unofficial) Second-in-Command
~~Estacchio and Stefan (link008)
~~Shayne (Cinderpelt)
~~Sydney and Takeko (Evoli)

Khamja:
~Cecil, Leader (Midnight)
~~Greed and Envy (FMC)
~~War and Wrath (moon-panther)

Last edited:
Name: Estacchio
Race: Moogle
Job: Fusilier
Distinguishing characteristics: His clothes are a fading green-gray instead of orange.
Home-area: Wood Village
Current Weapon: Riot Gun
Personality: Often an easy-going, light-hearted fellow who has a mischievious side too. He often makes jokes about and critiques Stefan.

Name: Stefan
Race: Human
Job: Soldier
Distinguishing characteristics: His hat is white.
Home-area: Fluorgis
Current Weapon: Broadsword
Personality: A chivalrous character, often talking of knightly values, with an optimistic edge.

Name: Cecil
Race: Hume/Moogle
Job: Dark knight (See FFX-2)
Side: Khamja
Distinguishing Characteristics: Wears black armor, Doesn't have a moogle-antenna-thingy.
Home-area: Goug
Current Weapon: S/M Blade (Shadow magic blade)
Personality: Very serious. He is very intelligent but also stubborn, Which can get in the way of making the decision that would be best.
Mini-Bio (Optional): His mother was a moogle and his father a hume. Don't ask how they met though~ He was born with a series of what was thought to be disfigureations on his head and back. These became his moogle heritage.
Appearance:
DarkKnight.jpg
Like that except older.

Sorry for adding appearance. I just thought you might need to know that.

Last edited:
Bio acceptified~

Yeah, I'm totally fine with stuff like that; you are a leader, after all.

Town List thing: Camoa, Grazton, Moorabella, Fluorgis, Goug

Edited~

And i combined a few different FFs into my char.

Dark knight, Shadow blade,

O_O i should just rename my char cecil <_<

Why did I not notice the Cecil thing?

Goug's actually pretty much a Moogle town. Nice choice. ^^

Name: Shayne.
Race: Moogle.
Job: Moogle Knight.
Side: Clan Guardians.
Distinguishing Characteristics: He's got a yellow pom-pom and his armor has a brown tint to it.
Home-area: Goug.
Current Weapon: Sweep Blade.
Personality: He's generally quite friendly and excitable, and will almost always attempt to make friends with a foe instead of attacking them if it's even vaguely possible.

Name: Sydney
Race: Hume
Job: Seer
Distinguishing Characteristics: Her costume/uniform is slightly different than usual Seers. She has a short blue dress and boots on under her cape (It has cat ears, just like all Seers'), and white mittens. She's very tall and has very very short red hair. She carries a huge wooden staff with beads and crystals on it, along with tiny bottles of potions and the like in a bag over her shoulder. She has a small dagger on her belt, which is rarely actually used or needed.
Home-area: Moorabella
Current Weapon: a Plain wooden staff (For magic, silly) and a Kard.
Personality: Sydney is not easily scared, and tries to prove it by being brave to the point of stupidity. She is very social and loves making friends. She often seems to have no sense of justice, and regularly steals from people. She likes saying "Kupo" like a Moogle, just to see reactions from people.

Name:
Gender: (Yes you can be either gender. It's not race-restrictive. How else would there be little baby Bangaas?)
Race: (YES YOU HAVE TO BE A REAL RACE)
Job: (Okay, no special (aka character-specific) jobs.)
Side: (Clan Guardians, or Khamja?)
Distinguishing Characteristics: (Like differently colored clothing, stuff like that)
Home-area: (General area that you come from)
Current Weapon: (Just because)
Personality:
Mini-Bio (Optional): (Keep it short, please.)

Odd question. Can you have a job that your race doesn't get? Meaning, a Viera thief or something? Because I want to make a Gria character that's a Paladin. (They only have four jobs. ;_;)

Last edited:
Name: Sydney
Race: Hume
Job: Seer
Distinguishing Characteristics: Her costume/uniform is slightly different than usual Seers. She has a short blue dress and boots on under her cape (It has cat ears, just like all Seers'), and white mittens. She's very tall and has very very short red hair. She carries a huge wooden staff with beads and crystals on it, along with tiny bottles of potions and the like in a bag over her shoulder. She has a small dagger on her belt, which is rarely actually used or needed.
Home-area: Moorabella
Current Weapon: a Plain wooden staff (For magic, silly) and a Kard.
Personality: Sydney is not easily scared, and tries to prove it by being brave to the point of stupidity. She is very social and loves making friends. She often seems to have no sense of justice, and regularly steals from people. She likes saying "Kupo" like a Moogle, just to see reactions from people.

Odd question. Can you have a job that your race doesn't get? Meaning, a Viera thief or something? Because I want to make a Gria character that's a Paladin. (They only have four jobs. ;_;)

Accepted~

I guess, as long as you justify it. ^^

Yay! ^^
Name: Takeko (AKA Gecko)
Race: Gria
Job: Paladin
Distinguishing Characteristics: She carries much bigger and heavier swords than a normal Paladin because she's much stronger than a normal Hume. Obviously, there are holes in her clothes for wings and her tail.
Home-area: Camoa
Current Weapon: Estrella and Luabreaker (Star and Moon. Haha, get it, get i- yeah, that was really corny. >>)
Personality: Takeko is very shy and awkward talking with other people. The only time she seems truly confident (usually) is during fights. She is a bit of a loner and prefers to not talk much, and even then only as much as absolutely necessary. She often feels out of place and thinks she's some kinda of freak, being the only Gria she knows and knowing next to nothing about her race. She's very independent and generally looks out only for herself, but will still obey anyone important unless she thinks it's very wrong.
Mini-Bio (Optional): Takeko was raised by a family of Humes, who had adopted her at about the age of two when she was found in the woods alone and crying. She always felt awkward and out of place, growing slower (But for a longer time) than her adoptive siblings and being more aggressive than most people she knew. At school she was left out a lot, even after efforts to seem more Hume-like like cutting off her horns and trying to fight less. It didn't help. Later on she chose to become a Paladin (Not knowing about Gria jobs or anything else about them) and left to join Clan Guardians.

Name: Greed
Race: Bangaa
Job: Dragoon
Side: Khamja (although he can be easily swain to the other side with enough pay)
Distinguishing Characteristics: The setup of his armour is quite different from the usual for his job - his lizardy face is visible, for one. His chestplate is polished and studded with jewels, granting a permanent 'Reflect' status. His skin is a dark grey, and his face and hands, among other parts, are littered with scars. His teeth are three inches long and as sharp as daggers, giving him a vicious bite.
Home-area: Fluorgis
Current Weapon: Dragon Whisker
Personality: Even if he looks violent and nasty, he's really a nice guy. He is, as his name suggests, greedy, so he took up with the Khamja, as it was them who offered him the best pay. He loves shiny objects.

Name: Envy
Race: Moogle
Job: Juggler
Side: Khamja
Distinguishing Characteristics: Envy's fur has a slight greenish tinge to it, and his eyes are a dark purple. His 'make-up' makes it look like he has a permanent evil grin.
Home-area: Goug
Current Weapon: Swordbreaker x8 (one attached to each finger(of which I assume moogle have 4 on each paw))
Personality: To say it simply, he's... Evil. Pure and simple. He delights in death and torture, loving to prolong the suffering of his foes by inflicting several small wounds and then tossing chemicals in the cuts.

Back
Top Bottom