• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suggestions The Roeizek Region

Here's my fakemon pixelart. I feel too constrained by 80x80 sprites to do those for my own personal art anymore.

COMPLETE (kinda)

Valckin
154cah1.gif

Fire
Bomb Weasel Pokemon
Valckin have a highly flammable fluid in place of their blood, and they occasionally explode from their own Fire attacks. Radicals in Roeizek often use them as living bombs.
Evolves from Valui with Fire Stone

Yumebo
5b1g5y.gif

Psychic/Dark
Dream Pokemon
Yumebo is the controller of dreams, creating majestic worlds in humans' and Pokemons' minds each night. Yumebo is said to have the nightmarish abilities of Darkrai, and some say Darkrai is simply another form of Yumebo.

WIP

Kyriakeon
xogm6c.png

Poison
Disease Pokemon
Kyriakeon's bodily fluids are full of several different types of deadly viruses. The more intelligent groups of Roeizek radicals may extract these liquids for use in biological warfare.
Evolves from Eevee after a level-up in *poison forest that needs a name*

Last edited:
That first one is awesome! "can't say the same for the second", but I guess I can't talk~ My crappy scratch:
picture.php

and yes this is 100% scratched.

^ Yeah well the second isn't done yet, is it. I think it'll be awesome as well because the first one is awesomesaucity. What program do you use to make the out line for the second one because the outline isn't too good.

What's not too good about the outline? It's the right (our right) arm, right? I plan on fixing that.
And yes, second one isn't done. WIP = Work in Progress.

Suggestion~

Girafarig and dunsparce evos!

Can the girafarig evo be psychic/dark? That's how i always imagined it.

The only thing I have to say about Vulckin is that his eyes and teeth look like you forgot to shade them. The teeth anyways. But still, they are excellent.

Wait a minute, Yumebo? You apparently know the Japanese word for dream...

Valckin: If it were a sprite, I'm not sure if it could fit into 80x80 without looking totally unlike that.. I haven't tried yet, but I'm just guessing.

Yumebo: Cool. Of course it neets to be colored, but... I can't critique it until then.

Moving Yumebo from the WIP section to the finished, and adding this...
Trauma Center: Under the Knife 2 is out, and with it comes Queen Kyriaki.
You know what that means...
xogm6c.png

New Kyriakeon design!
This one's more of a throwback to the first design, but with added head-spikes.

^ Nice. The eyes looks somewhat Vaporeonish but oh well. It's cool and stuff but the shape just makes me think of Vaporeon. Finished Yumebo looks awesome and I think it'll be my favorite until Kyriakeon comes.

Back
Top Bottom