• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

SMILEY SMILEY SMILEY

Ivy Newton

kg*m/s^2
Pronoun
she
Wheee!!! Pointless happiness!

Well, not entirely pointless.

I've been working on this project in my Computer Programming class, and it's done!

Guess what that project was?

Nah, you'll never guess.

I redesigned my school's website! All on my own! Pretty much my first time ever coding a full website, and I did it!

It is teh happyful~

http://www.desertacademy.org/

Though the homepage seems to dislike us. But otherwise, yay!

btw, anyone know how to fix that?

That's awesome! That work paid off well ;D
Looks nice :D Tons better than ours, which is the most-craptastic school frontpage to ever grace the internet.

That's a very nice home page, ours is covered with jpeg'd pics O.o

If they're photos, they're supposed to be JPEG. That makes them look more realistic.

Congratulations. It does look quite nice - how long did it take you?

Well I've been working on it since pretty much the beginning of the school year. Only 3 1/2 hours per week though.

The old website was horrible as well.

I'm only in 9th. Not an IB student yet. Definitely going to do it, though.

CAS at that school is:
Creativity! Action! Service!

Is that what you're referring to? Probably not, cause that's not IB related.

I'm only in 9th. Not an IB student yet. Definitely going to do it, though.

IB doesn't refer exclusively to the last two years.

Is that what you're referring to? Probably not, cause that's not IB related.

Uh, yes it is, and that is what I was referring to.

Oh. He~
I really don't know much about the IB program, other than that I want to do it and that you have to do all these hard classes and write all these papers.

But eh, don't really find CAS that hard. I finished my 60 hours over the summer, and I'll probably get more without even trying. I've been raised in an environment that likes volunteering.

Back
Top Bottom