• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Tales of Tcod

Jester

Tales of TCoD is back. JOIN IT
Ok how many of you have played "Never ending D/P cheat?" Well this is exactly like that except you use Tcod and all of it's contents.

To start...

Chaostres was walking along one day when he suddenly ran into...

Me! I sent out my Bidoof who kills his Dark Rayquaza and his family, then the beserked me goes in to ...

and wipes out the COD memory bank, Butterfree comes up to me with a gun and...

Ganon comes into our lair and tells us that we must die, I get up and the army of TCod face him and must make the last stand!
Butterfree,Tailsy and Arylett lead the brigade into battle
*dramatic eh?*

Mario steals everyones sprites and rips them off as his own, Mewtwo,Chaostres and many other spriters are appauled!

Knowing that butterfree and all of the moderators can stop him he traps them in a void, which can only be broken by returning all the sprites. Time Psyduck, Arylett, EeveeSkitty, Everybody Knows! and I make search parties across the internet to save the mods and admin.

My search takes me through the realms where no pokémon fan would dare to tread, where I retrieve a few of the sprites. Meanwhile...

iphillip1
Kai
Mewtwo
Eevee Skitty
Me
Everybody knows!
Zephrous Castform
Flora and Ashes,
Midnight
Zim del invasor
Celestial blade
Mewtwo

These people must be the saviours of TCod,

PS: Could we change the name of this to the terrors of TCod?

So says the prophesy that I uncovered

Midnight can change the thread title if he wants, but if he does that this tread may as well be converted to an RP

Back
Top Bottom