• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Edward vs Edward

Which Edward?

• Total voters

Coloursfall

THIS IS HOW WE BLEED
So. I have been having little arguments with a friend over who's Edward is better. So we will settle it here!

The combatants:

Edward Elric (referred to as 'Fullmetal' after this point) from FullMetal Alchemist
AND
Edward Cullen (referred to as 'Sparkles' after this point) from Twilight

She thinks that Sparkles is the better choice, because he is a vampire, and apparently sexy. Sexy my butt! having sex with him would be like having sex with a Popsicle.

I believe that Fullmetal is the obvious choice. He his short, snarky, swears like a sailor, and has a less annoying fanbase. Also Sciencemagic. With Geometry. And metal limbs.

Who shall win?

Um, hmm? Boring perfect vampire with the character depth of a rock? No, thanks.
I'm going with Ed, because he, you know, has a personality to go with his physical traits, and his fanbase does not annoy the heck out of me on a daily basis.
(You can't go very far these days without encountering something Twilight-related, especially with the upcoming movie.)

Cullen, if only because my intense hatred of Twilight isn't nearly as large as my intense hatred for FMA.

FullMetal ftw.

Because everyone in my class fangirls about Twilight and I couldn't even stand the first chapter, and Elric's got a personality and a metal arm. And a metal brother from what I've seen of the anime and manga. You can't beat having a metal brother.

Elric.
Cullen is weird-ish. And I'm indifferent to Twilight.

I voted Edward Elric because I don't know who Edward Cullen is, but at least I have an idea what FMA is like, so Elric all the way :grin:

Fullmetal. For the love of God, FULLMETAL! Because he has a personality and doesn't have to rely on...sparkling and being "hot". (Also, Sparkles is an abusive stalker. And vampires are overrated)

However, given the choice, I'd choose Scissorhands. I'm not really familiar with FMA beyond the basics.

I don't know much about FMA, but I cannot imagine anyone being worse than Edward Cullen, so...

Although, if Pattinson pulls through for us, that could change after the movie comes out.

For the WIN.

But, uh, yeah, Fullmetal wins by a landslide. Honestly, so would anyone else simply for not being Edward Cullen. Dx

I would seriously vote for Dolores Umbridge if she was in a contest against Edward Cullen. :D
She's a horrible, foul woman, but she at least has a personality.

...I vote for Edward Cullen, not because I'm flamebaiting, but because I actually like the Twilight series kinda.

OH WHAT WAS THAT WAS IT BURN NO IT WAS FREEZE CUZ HE'S A VAMPIRE AND THEY'RE COLD OH

Back
Top Bottom