• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What stupid things do you do?

no you don't terry, anyway I guess I er.. do loads of strange of stuff with my friend John, too much to mention

I often keep talking although I later realise I should just shut up at certain points >< I also keep leaving things to the last minute.

I often Push doors instead of Pulling them and vice versa.
I do other things, obviously, but I'm not going to spend time making a list of every slightly idiotic thing I've ever done.

I often keep talking although I later realise I should just shut up at certain points >< I also keep leaving things to the last minute.

Haha, you are not alone my friend.

Also, being hyper at the worst possible time. Oh, and swearing a lot.

I just had a growth spurt and stuff, so I guess I'm bigger than I thought or something. Recently, I started bumping into everything and anything. And I scratch people as a reflex if they touch me (I have inch-long nails) and countless other stupidities. I slammed the car door on my cousins hand accidentally on Saturday and she had to go to the Emergency Room. Nothing was broken, but I felt awful. D:

Many things, including: flirting VERY BADLY, spazzing out over little things... the list goes on. However, the most current thing was trying to get my friend McKayla to talk to her crush, Austin. I was freaking stalking him on the way home, talking very loudly and trying to push McKayla into Austin. It ended up very badly, with Austin running away and McKayla's face becoming very red. She flipped me off, but I earned her forgiveness by giving her a bag of Skittles~

Hooray for stupid things!

How's that stupid? It's better that JPEG, IMO, because JPEG always screw up sprites.

I'm guessing because drawings aren't sprites and if you are scaning them they lose their quality anyways.

As for me, I tend to believe things that are false and am skeptical about things that are true. I always make careless errors when doing math, and somehow manage to hurt my toes just by hitting something while WALKING. And I'm sure there are many other things, but I can't be bothered to think.

I always trip for no reason when I'm wearing certain shoes. It's rather weird, because it doesn't happen in any other shoes.... o_O

I never ask the girl out at the exact perfect time. I've been trying with the same girl for like 4 months now! grrr...

I can wind up with a permanent scar from scratching myself lightly on the dull edge of a plastic picture frame. >>

That's all I can think of right now though. :/

Alexi: Hai kitty! *pet*
Kitty: *hiss* *scratch*
Alexi: D: Owie..
[a few minutes later]
Alexi: Hai kitty! *pet*

Back
Top Bottom