• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Inspiration Station

Shiny Grimer

Pronoun
she/her, they/them
Yes, I stole the title from the old forums. Whatever.

If there are any ideas you have but don't want to write, post them here. If you have an idea you would like to see someone write, you may as well post 'em here. Maybe somebody else will get inspired and write them! If you want to write something, this could be a great place to get inspired~
It helps to give credit to whoever first came up with the idea, as well.

Hmm.
I wanted to write a story about a filmmaker who is in danger of being attacked because (s)he's a foreigner/of a different ethnicity/etc. This person really wants to submit this avant-garde film (s)he made to a film festival, but nobody around her 'gets' it. This person has a fat friend (I'm sorry fat people :( ) who hates her and wants to be popular and stuff. I know this is incredibly vague. That's about as far as I got. D: I guess you can do a lot of stuff with this since I never came up with an actual plot.

Fanfiction related...
For all you earthbound fans, I once tried to write a love triangle between Ness, Paula, and Jeff, but my lack of ability to write romance and the inevitable OOC that occured discouraged me. If anyone wants to try this, I'd love to read it.

That's an amazing idea for a story, ... :D
I think the character of the film maker has a lot of potential. I'd almost definitely read it if you posted it.
I like the title of this thread, though it reminds me of rainbow paint and glue gushing out of random places, craft scissors, living paper, and all sorts of creativity and childishness.
Maybe that's why I like it.
I don't have any ideas as of right now, but this seems like a good thread to watch. (I'm not going to steal ideas, but being exposed to so many can stir your mind and create new ones.)

Back
Top Bottom