• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

SPRITERS NEEDED.

Terry. T.

Banned
I'll need some spriters for a new game I'm making. I need all 493 Pokémon, black and white, and like R/B/Y sprites, but D/P/P sized. (It's a hack of Diamond) I'll try some of the items, too.

I'll need some spriters for a new game I'm making. I need all 493 Pokémon, black and white, and like R/B/Y sprites, but D/P/P sized. (It's a hack of Diamond) I'll try some of the items, too.
NEEDS MORE INFORMATION. Otherwise, It's too vague what you want from people.

MORE INFO:
I need NO fakemon, and no expertise needed (They're meant to be bad sprites) And I need trainers and 8-bit music.

Terry, before you begin Do you even know how to hack a game?

Yes, but do you have any experience in them? Do you know how to use them?

Terry, I have quite abit of experience with hacking and I'm pretty sure you can't change the pokemon in DP because no-one knows how yet, that's why I'm making a hack of FR & LG and not DP.

Yeah, I would strongly advise not hacking Emerald as it is extremely unstable and mostly any hacking makes the game crash alot. Also if you want some tools to hack, I have about every one as I went all over the net looking for them. I'll upload them somewhere and send you a link if you want.

^THAT'S why it kept crashing. Thanks. So can I have them? I have the wild Pokémon editors and Poképic ready. And Pokétronic. The non-rom one you can get.

Sure, I'll upload them to Megaupload but first I need to sort them cause they're all mixed up in a file with all the stuff for my new game. When they're uploaded I'll post a link here.

Also, if you find EliteMap (which is a program for editing maps) anywhere to download, I would advise you not to download it as it carries a Trojan Horse virus.

Sure, It'll be ready in about ten mins. Also if you're using DP sprites for your FR LG hack they will need to be resized from 80x80 to 64x64.

starly10.png
?

Cool, original idea. Are you going to do this with all the sprites, trainers, overworld and pokemon. Also if your making black and white sprites, are you going to change the maps and the world otherwise it'll look a little weird if everything's colour but then all the sprites are black and white.

Back
Top Bottom