• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open DEATH NOTE: The Waring Notes

Jason-Kun

It has been many a year since the death of the infamous serial killer, Light. Ryuk has been a great help in our investigations, and has been teaching me a little more about the Death Note. Now things are changing. Ryuk has revealed something to me that could upset the delicate balance between Life and Death as we know it. According to hm, Shinigami stole there name from a said to be deceased group of beings. This beings however didn't feed off human lives to live. Instead they gave up their own life force, becoming zombies, to allow the human races to move on and thrive. They too have their own notebooks, known as the Note of Life, or as I call it the "Regeneration Note" which is what they use to restore life. Recently, people thought to be dead have been coming back to life, as have people innocent and criminal alike. We must find all those who could hold either note before someone revives Kira or much worse. - Nate River A.K.A. Near A.K.A N/L

Your Role in this:You are one of four types of people. You are either someone who holds a Death Note, one who holds a Regeneration Note, one who wants to get rid of both, or an innocent passerby who wants to know what's going on. You all have your own goals and reasons for doing things. Let the war begin.

Name: ((Can be any language))
Age: ((Please be reasonable. Somewhere between 14 and 22 perferred.))
Appearance: ((Have fun with it, but please make it detailed and realistic. Please no pictures as that doesn't tell us anything.))
Personality: ((Go wild, have fun with it.))
History: ((Make it simple, but make it fit with your personality. No rape victoms who are happy go lucky, just no.))
Side: (( Are you an SPK member, seeking to rid the world of both notes, one who seaks to bring life to the world, one who seaks to continue Kira's quest, or just an unlooker hoping to find out what's going on? Basically are you an SPK, Healer, Kira, or Innocent?))
Motivation: ((The driving force behind your character. Tell us why they do what they do in regards to the war.))
Hometown: ((Can be anywhere, though keep in mind the main setting of this roleplay is Atlanta, USA.))

Name: Dr. Ruby Lehrer
Appearance: Tall, wears a suit, broad shoulders, brown hair, brown eyes. Muscular because he works out every day, but hardly ever shows it because of his suit. He almost always carries around a briefcase wit his Regeneration Note in it. He is 6' 2'' and wears a black fedora that matches his suit, which is a black coat and pants, with a white shirt a black tie and black shoes. He weighs about 183 lbs. He has long legs and medium arms.
Personality: Can it be PO?
History: When he was 10 years old his entire family was killed by a person with a death not, for reasons he doesn't understand. He was adopted by the Geraldo family, but kept his last name. He went to Harvard University to get his Ph. D in Physics, then went on to get a teaching job at a college in Atlanta. Into his first year of teaching he was attacked, and almost killed by another person with a Death Note. He was saved by an elderly man, who, using a Regeneration Note, negated the power of the Death Note and scared off the attacker. This took much of his energy, and with his dying breath passed on the burden of the Regeneration Note to Dr. Lehrer.
Side: Healer
Motivation: His entire family was killed by a person with a death note, and wants revenge.
Hometown: Boston, Massachusetts.

Last edited:
Appearance: Tall, wears a suit, broad shoulders, brown hair, brown eyes. Muscular.
History: Went to Harvard University and got his Ph. D in Physics, then went on to get a teaching job at a college in Atlanta.
Motivation: His entire family was killed by a person with a death note, and wants revenge.

Denied: For one thing you didn't go into enough detail with his appearance. I have no idea what he looks like aside from the basics, which doesn't much help, nor do I have any idea about his history aside from where he went to schooling.

Appearance: Tall, wears a suit, broad shoulders, brown hair, brown eyes. Muscular because he works out every day, but hardly ever shows it because of his suit. He almost always carries around a briefcase wit his Regeneration Note in it. He is 6' 2'' and wears a Fedora that matches his suit.
History: When he was 10 years old his entire family was killed by a person with a death not, for reasons he doesn't understand. He accumulated a small fortune from the inheritance of all of his relatives. He was adopted by the Geraldo family, but kept his last name. He graduated from high school at age 15 and went to Harvard University to get his Ph. D in Physics, then went on to get a teaching job at a college in Atlanta.

*Crings.* We still don't know what he looks like, not enough informstion. I mean we don't really know anything about his appearance, asides for what he wears which also isn't detailed enough. He's also a bit of a Gary Stu, having just so happened to get a Regeneration Note when he needs it, being rich, etc. Finally the grammer. It's just riddled with errors. Once again, denied.

Appearance: Tall, wears a suit, broad shoulders, brown hair, brown eyes. Muscular because he works out every day, but hardly ever shows it because of his suit. He almost always carries around a briefcase wit his Regeneration Note in it. He is 6' 2'' and wears a black fedora that matches his suit, which is a black coat and pants, with a white shirt a black tie and black shoes. He weighs about 183 lbs. He has long legs and medium arms.
History: When he was 10 years old his entire family was killed by a person with a death not, for reasons he doesn't understand. He was adopted by the Geraldo family, but kept his last name. He graduated from high school at age 15 and went to Harvard University to get his Ph. D in Physics, then went on to get a teaching job at a college in Atlanta. Into his first year of teaching he was attacked, and almost killed by another person with a Death Note. He was saved by an elderly man, who, using a Regeneration Note, negated the power of the Death Note and scared off the attacker. This took much of his energy, and with his dying breath passed on the burden of the Regeneration Note to Dr. Lehrer.

No, just, no. You're making it smarter than he should be, and pretty damn unrealistic. I'm not even going to bother anymore with helping you.

Question: May I be a shinigami/Death God? I have such a great idea if I can |D and I can follow a person with a Death Note around!

Back
Top Bottom