• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Still alive~

Kai Lucifer

A traveller on the winds of time
Alright, I'm gonna keep this short. I had a normal day at school, got home, let myself in through the back gate. And the first thing I notice is the smell.

Gas.

And It's not just in one room, It's everywhere around the house, even up in my bedroom. So I start looking around for where it might be coming from. I go inside the kitchen, and find that the cooker has been left on, so I turn it off. And then my mum gets in and tells me not to turn anything electrical on etc.

So, hypothetically, I could be dead by now. I'm going to scold my mum for doing something so careless and dangerous as to leave the cooker on.

I'm still alive.

God that song is awesome

Anyway, that's awesome, Kai. The gas part isn't, but the fact that you survived is good. Are you just ventilating everywhere to get rid of the smell?

Well, the smell has gone now, so there was no need for ventalation.
The particles could still be possibly be there. I'd suggest don't light anything for awhile. o_o;;

But still. Great that you're still living. :D

Darn it, Kai, you've got me hooked on that song again. And I've never played Portal.
But I'm really glad that you came out alive. :D
Hooray for Kai. ~

Back
Top Bottom