• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pre-Christmas tournament.

Espeon

Mmhm...
The leaves on the trees in the Dachét region are slowly falling off of their branches, gliding on to the ground. A short period of inactiveness has followed the events related to Dr. Reginald Heigel.

There hasn't been much tournament activity since then; Time ticking by.

Due to the decline in activity, this tornament sprang up overnight, devised puely to make young trainers interested in competitive battling once again.

Welcome to the Pre-Christmas tournament.

This will be a short tournament and it is not required for any trainer to catch, breed and train any new Pokémon. Rather, it is an opportunity for trainers to use their existing team of Pokémon and others that they have collected from previous tornaments in a head-on clash against other people's prized Pokémon, purely for fun.

The rules:
Other than the regular league ban list, any Pokémon is eligible.
Sleep clause is on.
Species clause is on.
Trainers may change the team they use.
It will be conducted as a round robin tournament.
Anyone in the WiFi league is eligible to enter.

Regarding disconnects; After 5 rounds of combat, if a disconnect occurs, it should be considered as intentional. However, if the other trainer does not agree with this, they should contact their opponent. Both trainers should then post a TRUTHFUL account of what happened to the tournament organiser. The verdict will be decided then.

Participants:
1. Espeon
2. NWT
3. Kratos Aurion
4. Hikari
5. Prettzel
6. Fredie
7. Stryke

Wins and losses:
1. Espeon [Win: 6, 2 |Loss: 3]
2. NWT [Win: 3 |Loss: 1, 4, 7, 5 ]
3. Kratos Aurion [Win: 1, 6, 5 Loss: 2, 7]
4. Hikari [Win: 5, 2|Loss:]
5. Prettzel [Win: 6, 1, 3 |Loss: 4, 7]
6. Fredie [Win: |Loss: 5, 1, 3]
7. Stryke [Win: 3, 6, 2, 5| Loss:]

The sign up period expires within two weeks of todays date; 17/11/08, 21:33 GMT.

The tournament will begin as soon as that time expires UNLESS an expansion is stated.

Last edited:
I'll enter, but I really wish you'd ask me before doing these things (I'm fairly sure I've mentioned this before). People seem to be forgetting that member-run tournaments and events still need to be okayed by me. Must make this clearer, hm...

Oh, really Kratos? xD

The case could be that I have a selective memory. As it happens, I don't THINK it's been mentioned before. I'll ask in advance for next time though.

If it happens again just eat my appendix and the message should go through.

Kratos, Hikari and Prettzel are accepted.

Um, who are we supposed to battle? I think it would be more effecient to organize who battles who, IMO.

It's round robin. You're going to battle everyone eventually anyway, so just pick someone to start bothering. Espeon can organize it further if he likes, but seeing as the person you get paired with might not be able to battle for a few days while some other person could be free, it doesn't make any sense to delay battling with the free person until after you've finally battled your original partner.

Yeah. Oh god, how did toxic miss twice? xDDDD

Well done Kratos, thanks again for another high-quality battle. Hopefully I've improved at my end. xD

Back
Top Bottom