• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Evil darkness attacks neiborhood!!! News at 11.

Charizard Morph

has doomed us all.
Yes, evil darkness...........

But not really, last night all the power in the neiborhood went out, for about three hours. None of the phones would work, and it was awsome!

So i sat and played poker with my family by candlelight and drank mass quantities of Peach flavored pop. Yes, this is my life.

But, if the power went out where you lived what would you do? Shoot random people on the street with a paintball gun, or scare the crap out of old ladies? really, it doesn't even have to be possible. What do you want to do in the dark?

If it isn't cold, I sit on my roof and spy on people. If it is, I hide inside and play DS.

Remember where I stopped on my NaNoWriMo and continue it on paper by candlelight until it came back on, then I copy it onto my Word document.

What do you want to do in the dark?

sex

Honestly, the last time my power went out that long, I read by the light of a flashlight and went to sleep early. That was waaay back in 2005, and I can still remember how I slept on the couch down inthe basement that entire summer...

But anyway, I suppose nowadays I'd just sleep. :]

we have solar panels!
Really? Cool. Where do you live? Is it sunny enough for it to work well or are you powerless a lot? o.o I'd assume there's enough sun, but I've seen people (well, one house) with solar panels around here and it doesn't make a lot of sense here.

Really? Cool. Where do you live? Is it sunny enough for it to work well or are you powerless a lot? o.o I'd assume there's enough sun, but I've seen people (well, one house) with solar panels around here and it doesn't make a lot of sense here.

Well actually i have a solar panel hooked up to my room. Don't ask how it's just my room but it is.

But we use wind power too. That's the main way we get energy since it's so damn windy here.

Either play my DS, angst about not being able to write NaNo, go outside with my friends (if it's not snowing by then), sleep, eat chocolate, or hoard candy in my room without my parents being able to tell.

I would probably turn on a battery-powered light, go into the living room, and... sit around with everyone else in the house. Either that, or I would play my DS.

You guys suck.

I would go to my rooftop and lie down, watching the stars. It's the only chance I get because of light pollution.

Back
Top Bottom