• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Fallout: Vault 113 (3 initial spots remaining)

Valerunner

Probably shouldn't be here.
Pronoun
She/her
A distant rumbling is all you hear as you come to. The steel, rusted Vault floors are unusually cold; an unfamiliar breeze hugs you like a frozen wraith. You see a trail of blood, which in reality is more of a river. You feel the unwanted heat of radiation, and the strange freshness of the outside is alluring. Yet you realize the danger that lies before you.

The Vault has been opened.

You call out to your fellow dwellers; no answer. Instead you hear the inhuman roars of a Super Mutant, with its gargantuan steps echoing throughout the steel cauldron you once called home. You immediately bolt it towards the blinding light of the outside world, fearing the abomination charging toward you like a wild animal.

As you reach the giant Vault doors, familiar shadows immediately barricade the door, and as you look back you only hear the growls of the Super Mutant behind the rubble.​

Right, this is basically a normal free-roaming RP set in 2277 in what was Washington DC. The world is a giant wasteland and the Government has built Vaults, where the American population hid away as China bombarded the skies with nuclear warheads. Canada has been annexed, and 200 years on America has started to rebuild itself, with the Brotherhood of Steel occupying the Pentagon and the Enclave trying to revive the Government. Here's something from a guy hailing from Vault 13.

Rules:
-RP forum rules apply.
-One character per player, though anyone can join in at any moment.
-If you want to die, go for it.

Form

Name:
Appearance:
Personality: (Can be played out)

Characters:
Name: Alex "Colt" Coltrane

Appearance:
dd8c19.png

He has a PIP-Boy 3000 on his right arm which he has modified into a sort of a power glove. His scar is simply from an accident with the water purifier in the Vault.

Personality: He is serious most of the time, often taking the role of a leader. His philosophies include "having one and not needing it than needing one and not having it", hence he always carries a pistol, a crowbar and ammo with him at all times. Colt is quite friendly with the irradiated animals in the outside world, yet is willing to kill anything when the need arises, his reason being "the animal has suffered already with the radiation".
Played by Grim

Name: Angelo Silver
Appearance:
0hot.jpg

Commonly wields brass knuckes.
Personality: (To be played out)
Played by Midnight

*Note: If you are making your character using tektek, save it under "Fallout RP". Also, if you need anything use The Vault.

Last edited:
Re: Fallout: Vault 113 (4 initial spots remaining)

Name: Angelo Silver
Appearance:
0hot.jpg

Personality: PO

Last edited:

I'm not reserving you a spot so hurry up; I won't accept incomplete forms.

Finished. And give me a break i have a cold.

Finished. And give me a break i have a cold.
Describe any details with your character. tbh it's too small to see anything decent apart from his red jacket/cloak and the belt. Is that a scythe?

No. He uses brass knuckles mainly.

Back
Top Bottom