• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Least Favorite Pokemon?

Frozen Weta

Electivire is a giant, child-molesting Ewok.
It's time this thread returned. State the Pokemon you dislike, hate, abhor, or just plain despise. Or as the thread implies, your least favorite...

I really, really, really hate Electivire. Seriously, how could they do that to Electabuzz?

I'm not fond of Rayquaza, either. Honestly, I just find most Dragon-type legendaries (except Latios and Latias) kinda lame.

Last edited:
I hate Bidoof and Mesperit.
They are ugly and I like cute/pretty pokemon.

Last edited:
gastrodon-west

This incredibly hideous pink and brown bag of noisome piss should be eradicated from all existence.

Arceus.

This unlifelike thing is the god of the pokemon world? What the hell happened to Mew?

Never been fond of Arceus. Which side has the face? <<//>> And what are those bizarre growths who sprout from his sides?

I don't really like the pupae pokemon either (Metapod, Pupitar, Shelgon, Kakuna). Though the reptile pupae are better, they're a bit unsightly and the bug pupae do nothing.

I never liked these threads because everyone gets their feelings hurt, but...

Magmortar. It's just... freaky. How could anyone be mean to Jynx when there's this... thing?! Ugh, it looks like it wants to put me through a meat grinder...

EDIT: Did I mention I like Magmar and Magby? No Magmar should have to be one...

gastrodon-west

This incredibly hideous pink and brown bag of noisome piss should be eradicated from all existence.

NO
just let me have them all ;-;

Also Golbat annoys the crap out of me
I'll be in some dungeon and EVERY 3 SECONDS its a Golbat that you can't escape from so it kills all my guys D:<

Togekiss is the king of hax ._.

Seriously, it gets a 60% flinch rate on air slash and can paralyze you with body slam and t-wave. That means you're only attacking about 1 out of every 5 turns.

Dunsparce. It's so useless. It makes me wanna fire mah lazor!
killdunsparcenm7.png

A lot of the Pokemon people dislike are kinda cute, really, but oh well... I like most of them really, though Mew irritates me sometimes because of how ugly a lot of the sprites are. Not its fault though, just the sprite designer people. And, uh... that's about it? Though of course, legend-ubusers and hackers who boast about them might make me dislike legends in general for a while. That's probably normal, haha.

ゼニガメ26;6921 said:
Dunsparce. It's so useless. It makes me wanna fire mah lazor!
killdunsparcenm7.png

Actually, Dunsparce is one of the two viable users of Serene Grace + Flinching move. The other being Togekiss.

*takes a deep breath* Here we go...

I hate the pink Shellos and Gastrodon, but I love the blue ones. Also, Delcatty bugs me, but I don't know why.

Hypno's Pokedex: "It carries a pendulum-like device. There once was an incident in which it took away a child it hypnotized." Creepy!
Beautifly's Pokedex: "It has an aggressive nature. It stabs prey with its long, narrow mouth to drain the prey's fluids."
Gorebyss's Pokedex: "Although Gorebyss is the very picture of elegance and beauty while swimming, it is also cruel. When it spots prey, this Pokémon inserts its thin mouth into the prey's body and drains the prey of its body fluids." AUGH!

I don't know why Blaziken looks nothing like Combusken, but it bugs me.

Jynx. THE POKEMON HAS FREAKING BREASTS! AAAUUUGGGHHH! It's a purple-faced, weave-wearing, breast-implanted monster... *shuddersob* And to think it's the only Pokemon that can learn Lovely Kiss. Seriously, how can a kiss from that... THING... be lovely? *shuddersob* And it used to learn Thrash by level. Imagine a Jynx using Thrash! *dies*

Zubat and Bidoof annoy the crap out of me. It's like they take up half of the Pokemon in the entire world. in EVERY STINKING CAVE, the battles are a stupid Zubat half of the time. And to top it off, in the Sinnoh region, they can be found OUTSIDE OF CAVES AS WELL! And Bidoof. Look at the routes it can be found on in the Pokedex. ALMOST EVERY ROUTE! AUGH!

How could the little cute seed with shiny eyes become a butt-ugly SUNFLORA! *sob* I'll never use a Sun Stone on my poor Sunkern!

*exhale* Okay. I'm done.

Sorry. I just needed to rant. XP

Last edited:
Jynx. THE POKEMON HAS FREAKING BREASTS! AAAUUUGGGHHH! It's a purple-faced, weave-wearing, breast-implanted monster... *shuddersob* And to think it's the only Pokemon that can learn Lovely Kiss. Seriously, how can a kiss from that... THING... be lovely? *shuddersob* And it used to learn Thrash by level. Imagine a Jynx using Thrash! *dies*

So true. My other Least Favorite is Kriketune. It's a violin bug.

*takes a deep breath* Gorebyss's Pokedex: "Although Gorebyss is the very picture of elegance and beauty while swimming, it is also cruel. When it spots prey, this Pokémon inserts its thin mouth into the prey's body and drains the prey of its body fluids." AUGH!

Zubat's and Bidoofs annoy the crap out of me. It's like they take up half of the Pokemon in the entire world. in EVERY STINKING CAVE, the battles are a stupid Zubat half of the time. And to top it off, in the Sinnoh region, they can be found OUTSIDE OF CAVES AS WELL! And Bidoof. Look at the routes it can be found on in the Pokedex. ALMOST EVERY ROUTE! AUGH!

How could the little cute seed with shiny eyes become a butt-ugly SUNFLORA! *sob* I'll never use a Sun Stone on my poor Sunkern!

*exhale* Okay. I'm done.

Sorry. I just needed to rant. XP
I agree with everything in this quote. Magikarp: It's not really gonna help in the E4, is it? Or anywhere else as a matter of fact...

Mr. Mime: Just freaks me out. Especially a female Mr. Mime... Sabrinaaaaaaaaa...

Kriketune: It just isn't right!

Ursaring: How can Teddiursa become...this? It's strong though...Maybe I should reconsider...

Groudon: *whines like bratty 4 year old* It's ugly!

Steelix: Grow some more teeth, get a face transplant, and stop growling! Everybody will be afraid of you! *everyone takes of running* Guess they already are...:sweatdrop:

Yanmega: Da woist ting evah. (The worst thing ever.)

I'll think of more later. (Cause I smell pizza... yum.)

Golbat: Made it almost impossible to train my Venusaur in Victory Road. All that came up was these things and I couldn't run. Also, the Red and Blue sprite is just... o_o

Jynx: The cry is creepy, it has breasts, just look at it. And it learns LOVELY KISS. How is Jynx lovely?

Sunflora: I've always thought Sunkern was cute, but Sunflora creeps me out. Sunkern is just a cute little seed with cute little eyes, and Sunflora is the scariest thing I've ever seen in my life.

Igglybuff: The ugliest thing I've ever seen, even though it's supposed to be cute or something. It's probably my single least favorite Pokemon.

Turtwig evolution line: Turtwig creeps me out, Grotle is ugly, and Torterra creeps me out and is ugly.

Piplup evolution line: I've never thought Piplup was cute, Prinplup I just think is ugly, and Empoleon... o_o

Kricketune: So annoying... I'd probably love it if it didn't always show up when I don't want it to.

Ambipom: Aipom was creepy enough, and Ambipom just... I can't think of any words for how much this thing scares me.

Purugly: Glameow is kind of cute, but Purugly is fat, ugly, scary, ugly, fat, ugly, ugly, fat, and ugly.

Skuntank: The cry is one of the dumbest and most annoying things I've ever heard.

Lickilicky: Annoying cry, ugly, fat, and the name is probably the most stupid and unoriginal name there is. I like Lickitung, though.

Rhyperior: Rhydon is awesome. It doesn't need an evolution that looks almost nothing like it.

Tangrowth: I am afraid of this thing. It's ugly and just creepy.

Magmortar: Magby is okay, Magmar is one of my favorite Pokemon, but then... This thing? It's fat. It's ugly. Its eyes creep me out. I hate everything about it.

Back
Top Bottom