• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Theories that no one else would believe.

S.K

Is taking you from behind.
You read it! anything can go on these pages.

I got 2.

1. The secret ingredient of Vimto is Awesomesauce
  2. On Brawl, Ganondorf is the exact same character design as Captain Falcon.

Last edited:
Re: Theories that now one else would believe.

4Kids is a puppet company of the Klan.

Spaghetti grows on trees. (They said so on Panorama!)

Chuck Norris is is the second reincarnation of God.

Dunsparce is always high.

42.1 is the real meaning of life.

Die Hard 4 will be the last one... -sob-

The New World Order is real, the Freemasons and Illuminati are involved, and we're all slaves to the giant corporation running every second of our lives.

You can run
but you
can't
hide

Tina Fey and Sarah Palin are the same person.
Besides that, nothing really.

Cat's are the messengers of Satan.
mcDonalds is good for you
Eh I dunno

McDonalds is trying its hardest to kill us all with its horrible food. Luckily, a select few get sick when they eat their beef and are spreading the word.

Japan is laughing at all the fangirling/boying that they have created. In fact, the whole point on anime getting dubbed over in the west was so they could create more of it.

There's a magical island just north of Ireland that no-one can see called 'Northern Ireland'.

Most of my class thinks that another certain class is trying to get rid of them, and they hate the other class for no reason. I think that the first part is false.

Don't dislike something if you don't have an extremely good reason. I learned that the hard way. *huggles Makuhita*

Humanity was created so that the Earth would be destroyed.

Also, they dislike Sarah Palin for no apparent reason... as for me, I have no opinion towards her.

Darn it I forgot wat I was going to say. Theories, eh? I have one in my mind somewhere...

That humans are actually some kind of experiment created by aliens, and we live in a universe that's in a little glass jar in some alien labratory.

I have too much time on my hands D:

The reason there are less monkeys isn't because they are dying it's because they're taking over the world. They've disguised themselves as humans and sneaked into the United States to become get elected to government positions, and are manipulating people to vote for them. That's why recent presidents look like monkeys.

The reason there are less monkeys isn't because they are dying it's because they're taking over the world. They've disguised themselves as humans and sneaked into the United States to become get elected to government positions, and are manipulating people to vote for them. That's why recent presidents look like monkeys.

Just because Obama's black, you racist pig.

Just because Obama's black, you racist pig.
I thought he was referring to Bush, who definitely does look like a monkey in some ways. But Clinton looked very human so... I dunno what he means by "recent presidents".

Back
Top Bottom