• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Quotes/Sayings that sum you up.

Lol'd at your one.

Now to eat cookie!-Cookie Monster

600th Post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Anyone who hates dogs and babies can't be all bad."- Some guy about W.C Fields

Wait...

Last edited:
"Silent but deadly"
This has been applied to me

EDIT:
"They'll realize that beneath your unfeeling exterior is a heart that's breaking. Silently, and in more pain than any of us can possibly understand, because that's what it is to be Vulcan!" (Star Trek Voyager: "Muse").
Oddly accurate

Last edited:
All religion is the creation of man. - Napoleon Bonaparte
My religion is very simple, my religion is kindness. - Dalai Lama

Sorta been my stance towards religion.

But quotations and aphorisms are generally just verbal Christmas presents; enticingly done up in pretty paper and ribbons, but once you get them open they generally turn out to be just socks.

Win, MD.

Bane said:
There is simply too much, boundless, unknown. All one has to do is master it. There is no mental finality, no emotional limits, with a liberated mind. Experience, you see, simply will build upon it, creating the stronghold of pathos that wills the world to its desires, shaping a life-path of victory.

"A cynic is a man who knows the price of everything but the value of nothing."
-- Oscar Wilde

:3

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself." - I forgot who

That's one of mine. I might post something later if I remember anything else.

I want one thousand tough guys, and I want one thousand soft guys to make the tough guys look tougher. And here's how I want them arranged, tough, tough, soft, tough, soft, soft, tough, soft - Russ Cargill, Head of EPA, The Simpsons Movie

EPA Official: S-sir, I'm afraid you've gone mad with power...
Russ Cargill: Of course I have. You ever tried going mad without power? It's boring. No one listens to you! -The Simpsons Movie.

President Schwarzenegger: I was elected to *lead*, not to *read*. - The Simpsons Movie.

Bart Simpson: [in the voice of a cartoon mouse] I'm the mascot of an evil corporation! - The Simpsons Movie.

They all describe me XD

"His Majesty is like a dose of clap; before his arrival there is pleasure, and afterwards is a pain in the dong."

The Oscar Wilde Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus. For "His Majesty", read "Mike".

EDIT: Erm, there's a pain in the dong because I'm annoying. Nothing else you might be thinking of. >.<""

I quite like

"Someone has said that it requires less mental effort to condemn than to think." – Emma Goldman

and pretty much anything else Emma Goldman ever said. Wilde and Woolf are also pretty great.

"Is my battle cry different enough from my non-battle cry?" --Anonymous

EDIT: "I make art to fuck with people's heads. That is the meaning of my art." --Anonymous

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom