• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Pokémasters-Chapter 1

Terry. T.

Banned
Pokémasters-Chapter 1

Welcome to the land of Thronelia, where Roselia and Eevee rule (like they do).

RULES.
1. Follow all RPG rules.

THE PLOT.
We are a bunch of Pokémon abandoned in Thronelia, where enemy Pokémon invade our kingdom. Sweetie the Eevee and Thorn the Roselia are king and queen. We must save them from Dark Masters Honchkrow and Mismagius.

FORMS.
Name-
Pokémon-
Hometown-

MY FORM.
Name-Rush
Pokémon-Arcanine
Hometown-Sandgem Town

MEMBERS.
Terry. T.-Rush-Arcanine-Sandgem Town
Name- Ruby iphillip1
Pokémon- Blaziken - Male
Hometown- Littleroot Town
Name- Lucian Cryptica
Pokémon- Xatu
Hometown- Blackthorn City
Name- Candie Flora
Pokémon- Pachirisu
Hometown- Viridian City
Name: Sadie Dark Flamez
Pokemon: Glaceon
Hometown: Snowpoint City
Name- Sun Darksong
Pokémon- Tauros
Hometown- Hearthome City
Name- Moonlight Mewtwo
Pokémon- Shiny Umbreon

UPDATES:
22 Nov:
Thread made! I can't wait for members!
23 Nov:
Loads of members already! =D

Enjoy!

~Terry

P.S. Please note that Chapter 2 will be in a new thread and so on and so on...
^That was an EDIT.^

Last edited:
Re: Pokémasters-Chapter 1

Name- Candie
Pokémon- Pachirisu
Hometown- Viridian City

Terry. T.: In Pokemon Warriors, you put stuff like a Rocket Forme for Regigigas. Other people thought it was strange and I did too, but I also understood that you were trying to be creative with your RP's. Sometime's that's accepted, and sometimes it's not. Good luck on this one! ;)

Lucian was standing next to a rather large rock, his head buried in the soft feathers of his right wing. "I see it. The future. It is grim." The face pattern on his chest was revealed, and appeared to sigh as the Xatu breathed calmly.

"Good day to you, Lucian, so the future, what do you see?" Ruby said, walking up to Lucian.

"It is terrible," Lucian hooted, shuddering. He removed his head from his wing and spread the appendages. "There will be peril, much of it," he squawked, and folded his wings. He appeared to bow his head to the horizon.

"That I do not know," Lucian announced, and opened his beak. The next moment, he was in the air, hovering over the rock, talons outstretched.

Name- Moonlight
Pokémon- Shiny Umbreon

Back
Top Bottom