• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pixel Art, Banners, and Avatars

Vaporeon

use Water Gun!
I like to make a lot of pixel art and sprites, so, I made my own little shop. By the way, I only have Microsoft Paint, so don't expect any photoshopping. ;)

Gallery:
Banners:
VaporFlare.png

Don't worry, they're not all that big.
InfectionViren.png

-none-
Pixel Art:
Vapor.png

Flare.png

Rules:
-No requesting once the waiting list is full. If you do, your request shall be ignored.
-If you use something of mine give full credit to me unless you...
-Edit something of mine with permission is allowed. You must have permission before doing so.
-No flaming, spamming, or double posting. You my bump if you think I've forgotten about the shop.
-Try to request only Pokémon for now. I might decide to make others, but for now, Pokémon is my specialty.

Waiting list:
-S.K, 1 item, 2 days.
-White Wolf, 1 item, 2 days.
-Cryptica, 1 item, 1 day.
-mumei_tensai, 1 item, 1 day.

Have fun!

Last edited:
Do you just use pokemon? if not then please make a banner with a Waddle-Dee and Kirby on it.

Okay sorry, can I have a pokemon ranger themed banner? with at least 1 riolu on it. Please show me what you can do. ^.^

S.K- Pokémon... Ranger... *eyetwitch* I'll see what I can do. Edit: Boy, girl, or boy and girl.

White Wolf- PM me.

Last edited:
any chance you can make a banner of this?
viren.png
maybe with the text :"infection"? it's ok if you don't.

All right, it looks easy.

Edit: This OK? (By the way, wolftamer9's was first because it's easiest.)
InfectionViren.png

Last edited:
Could you do a banner with this Pokemon in it?

Qwail.png

I'd like it to say "Doom" or something like that please. You don't have to do it, I just think four-winged Pokemon like Qwail are made of awesomesauce.

Could I have an avatar with an awesomesauce Absol that looks like it's jumping out of the picture?

If you can't do that, just an Absol avatar of some sort or another, please.

Back
Top Bottom