• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Desire for Legends' Harmony

Darksong

Back in action!
After a violent storm caused by rampaging legendary Pokémon, the Sky Village was almost destroyed. The residents have peril in their hearts, and fear for the whole town.

But a brave band of young Pokémon have set out to calm the legendaries and save the town from further harm. Will you join them?

Rules:
1. No godmodding or powerplaying.
2. You can have as many characters as you like, as long as you can handle them.
3. No railroading.
4. Use common sense, good grammar and spelling.
5. Your character may not be a legendary, and it must be basic or baby form to start.

Form:

Name:
Personality:
Biography: (optional)
Other:

My characters:

Name: Hanabi
Species: Magby
Personality: Very caring towards friends, especially Bumpy. She doesn't hesitate to stand up for others, but this can sometimes get her into trouble. She prefers to solve problems peacefully, rather than by force.
Biography: She always led Bumpy along the right path, and built a strong friendship with him. She learned how to blow fireworks.
Other: Hanabi is a darker red than most Magby.

Name: Bumpy
Species: Zigzagoon
Personality: Rather wimpy and skittish, Bumpy usually turns to Hanabi for help. He's almost never courageous because of his poor vision.
Biography: He has had bad sight since he was born, but Hanabi has been his friend for a long time. By her fire, he can see the light on his path, and is very grateful for her. He has no idea how he could ever repay her.
Other: When he evolves, some of his stripes will be connected to each other. His eyes are green.

Name: Tyra
Species: Cranidos
Personality: Tyra is timid and quiet, not talking much and usually shying away from social contact. She prefers to keep to herself, but will make friends if another seems nice enough.
Biography: She was very young when her mother was killed by a rival Rampardos. Devastated, she never liked to talk to much anyone, especially not about her past. She lives alone, and doesn't really like to make friends, unless she's sure they're loyal, in fear of losing them.
Other: She has no spike on the back of her foot, but the two outer spikes on her head are longer than usual.

Members:

Darksong: Bumpy/Zigzagoon♂; Hanabi/Magby♀; Tyra/Cranidos♀

Cryptica: Merrukku (Mark)/Volbeat♂

Midnight: Jackie/Tyrogue♂

Skymin: Chirin/Mareep♀

Mewtwo: Lynx/Shinx♂; Moonlight/shiny Eevee♀

iphillip1 (Philly): Ruby/Torchic♂, Iian/shiny Cyndaquil♂

shadow_lugia: Tibula/Cubone♀; Crypt/Duskull♂

Time Psyduck: Archibald (Archie)/Riolu♂; Cara/Ralts♀; Bertram/Abra♂

Last edited:
Name: Merukku, nicknamed Mark
Species: Volbeat
Personality: Merukku is kind and calm, but slightly spoiled and stuck-up. He's imperious and graceful, and eager to please others and fascinate them with his dancing gait. He follows rules easily and has much respect in those of a higher rank than him.
Other: Good luck being the leader!

Name: Jackie
Species: Tyrouge
Personality: Fun-Loving, A bit of a prankster, He plays jokes on anyone he can.
Other: tyrouge is one level away from evolving!

Last edited:
Name: Chirin
Species: Mareep
Personality: She's a bit argumentative at times, but genuinely cares about those around her. She's very tolerant of pressure and is usually the last one to complain in a situation. She is a bit impatient, though she'll try her hardest not to show it.
Other: I'ma sheep. :3

Last edited:
Name: Lynx
Species: Shinx
Personality: Very full of himself, he believes he can do anything.
Biography: N/A
Other: Friends with Moonlight. Also one level away from evolving(Because I want him to become Luxray soon because Luxray is awesome!)

Name: Moonlight
Species: Shiny Eevee(You never said no shinies!)
Personality: Very caring and friendly. She is very playful and cheerful. It is a wonder she hasn't evolved yet!
Other: Friends with Lynx.

Name: Ruby
Species: Torchic
Personality: Very easy to anger, and once that happens he will not hesitate to use any of his attacks on you. He is very mild otherwise.
Other: Can he know flamethrower?

@Mewtwo: Yes, he may. And also, Luxray is awesome! But one of them....
That's right, I never said no shinies, because... they are allowed! :D

@Philly: Accepted. And yes, he may know Flamethrower. A Pokemon in this RP knows all the moves it can possibly learn so even Crush Claw would be allowed for Ruby.

@Skymin: Next time, please tell me when you have finished your form. Accepted.

One more character:
Name: Iain
Species: Shiny Crndaquil
Personality: Calm, cool, and collected. He is wise and strong.
Other:

Okay. I think we should start now.

And Cranidos looks like Yoshi.

-----------

Hanabi dribbled a few embers, but they disappeared almost completely after. Trying again, she created a display of small explosions. Bumpy stared at them with admiration, his sight illuminated by his friend's fire.

Next to them, Tyra sat, alone. She stared off into the distance, probably thinking of her mother. She didn't really care what was going on at the moment, and dug at the grass absentmindedly.

Hanabi asked, "Is everyone ready to go?"

Bumpy nodded. Tyra didn't reply, and kept that blank look in her eyes.

((Look at the Sugimori art for the pose in which Merukku is in right now.))

Merukku was luxuriously dancing about nearby. He was up on his toes, taking slow steps and cuddling next to his soft red head extension, or whatever you call it. He flashed his tail and buzzed, "I'm ready as soon as you are."

Name: Tibula
Species: Cubone
Personality: Tibula is mostly quiet, only talking if she has something important to say. She really doesn't see the point of talking, and wonders why those who talk don't just get up and actually do something.
Other: Mmmmmmmm, toasty~

Name: Crypt
Species: Duskull
Personality: Crypt enjoys making mischief, especially with serious Pokemon like Tibula. He's never above a good joke.
Other: He's WATCHING YOU.

((Sorry! I'll remember next time.))

Chirin tottered about, occasionally dipping her head down and nibbling on some grass. She swayed her tail back and forth, and it gave a few faint flashes.

"I'm ready." she said with a smile.

Name: Archibald (Archie)
Species: Riolu
Personality: A moderate person, he is practical and decisive.
Biography: History unknown as yet.
Other: N/A

Name: Cara
Species: Ralts
Personality: Emotional and caring, and wants to help everyone
Biography: History unknown as yet
Other: N/A

Name: Bertram
Species: Abra
Personality: Rational and logical, but doesn't really care about others
Biography: History unknown as yet
Other: Almost ready to evolve