• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed {Now Started} Electronic Malfunction

Philly

Banned
"I was working on an upgrade for Porygon-2, but something went horribly wrong. The upgrade I created morphed the Porygon-2 into something glitched. Then it ran away. Into the computer mainframe. Now there have been a ton of glitches started happening in all of the electronics in the region. Now all of Hoenn is in danger due to this morphed pokemon... Porygon-Z. We need to get into the virtual world and eradicate this glitch. If we don't then all technology in the Hoenn region could be ruled by this glitch. And then who knows what could happen."

-Scientific log of Dr. Ruby Cromwell, Ph. D.

You may be a human trainer who has been sent a letter by Dr. Cromwell asking you to come and meet him at his lab in Lilycove City to help him eradicate this glitched Pokemon. You may also be a Pokemon affected by the electromagnetic disturbances and has found out the source being my lab. You have come to my lab and been fitted with a translation bug that allows you to communicate with humans and vice-versa.

Rules:
•Standard RP rules
•You may have 2 characters to begin with, and just ask if you want more
•Put Jerry Rig in your form to prove you read this. But don't make it obvious.
•Put something random in your Character Other column to prove you read these
•No chatspeak
•Use Quotes
•If you make three infractions then your character will be killed.

Forms:
Human Character Form:
Name: (Needs a last name)
Appearance: (Can be a picture, but link to it for space sake)
Bio:(Optional, but a little is preferred)
Personality:(Can be PO)
Other:

Human's Pokemon Form:
Species:
Other:
Disturbed Pokemon Form:
Name:
Bio:(Optional, but a little is preferred)
Personality:(Can be PO)
Other:

My Form:
Name: Dr. Ruby Cromwell
Pokemon:

Species: Blaziken
Nickname: N/A
Other: First Pokemon

Species: Latios
Other:

Species: Pikachu
Nickname: Mauville
Other: Named after the city he was hatched in.

Species: Gallade
Other:

Species: Swellow
Other:

Species: Porygon 2
Other: One of the few Pokemon that can do fair battle against Porygon-Z

Appearance: 6'8", he wears a suit in public, a lab coat in the lab. Broad shoulders brown hair and brown eyes.
Bio: He is a a teacher at the Ketchum Institute of Pokemon, with a private lab where he studies Pokemon such as Porygon 2. He made a small miscalculation in his upgrade disk and turned his Porygon 2 into Porygon-Z.
Personality: PO
Other:

Members:

Me/ Dr. Ruby Cromwell
Darksong/ Maelee Sweekie
Echo/ Ohayou Tenken
Lucas755/ Dr. Ned Alas
Mewtwo/ Floatie the Buizel
Male Gardevoir/ Gardean the Gardevoir
Evoli/ Eive the Eevee

Last edited:
Re: Porygon Attack!

Name: Maelle Sweekle
Pokemon: The only Pokemon she walks around with is a female Cranidos named Tyra.

Name: Tyra
Species: Cranidos

Appearance: She has long, straight black hair, and bright green eyes. Her shirt is pink, and dotted with blue morpho butterflies. She wears blue jeans and plain brown running shoes. Her build is of average height, and is rather slim.
Bio: She was born in Floaroma town, and has always lived around flowers. She has never been good with names, especially not Jerry Rig, since she lives in an isolated town and doesn't know many people. However, she is willing to help Dr. Cromwell.
Personality: A true Pokémon lover, Maelle's favorite Pokémon are any cat, bat, duck, chicken, or butterfly Pokémon. She's outgoing and caring, but tends to panic easily. Usually, she's not very emotional, but can be if things are tense.
Other: Gyarados!

Last edited:
Re: Porygon Attacks!

Fine. I'm not good at last names, though. Why didn't you just say in the rules that your character needs a last name? :/

*fixed*

Re: Electronic Malfunction

My form:
Name: Ohayou Tenken
Appearance: Blonde, super messy, shoulder length hair. Large blue-green eyes, and usually has a large smile. He wears a green t-shirt and blue jeans.
Bio: Was born in the Kanto region, but has lived in Hoenn since his childhood. His best friend's name was Jerry Rig.
Other: His favorite food is a banana.

Pokemon Form:
Species: Rotom
Nickname: Fuzen
Other: Likes to possess things without Ohayou's permission.

Species: Drifloon
Nickname: Kasumi
Other: Is rather odd...

Last edited:

Name: Gardean the Gardevoir.
Species: Gardevoir(DUH)
Bio: His parents where killed by humans when he was young, so he's extremely paranoid because of that.
Personality: Quite, but easy to piss off, paranoid but protects those he trust.
Other: Is very, very sexually frustrated, might have to do with someone named Jerry Rig?

Name: Floatie
Species: Buizel
Bio: He was born shiny with his floatation sac black.
Personality: Very full of himself. Otherwise PO.
Other: Jerry Rig rhymes with Perry Pig!

Name: Eiev (Pronounced Eve)
Species: Eevee
Bio: Eiev has had a trainer since she was born, and was convinced by some wild Pokemon to run away. It worked out okay until that night when she realized she didn't have the slightest idea how to get food alone, with her trainer long gone. Ever since then, she has lived just outside of Lilycove, going in at night to steal from trash cans.
Personality: Eiev is still very young, so she can be very naive and a bit too trusting. She's very clever and good at sneaking around and hiding, which is helped by her gray fur. (Since she's only in Lilycove at night) Eiev is very independent, but usually only worries about taking care of herself and forgets other people. (Er, Pokemon)
Other: Jerry Rig Seinfeild von Joesworth.gov was murdered at approximately 7:45 pm. Fingerprints and fur found indicate that a very nerdy Eevee/Marill hybrid was the killer. It is reported that neighbors heard somebody scream, "This is for having a stupid name!!" at the time of the incident. More news, as it develops. ((xD))

Last edited:

Name: Dr. Ned Alas
Pokemon:

Species: Heracross

Species: Pachirisu

Species: Shaymin
Other: Refuses to go into sky form.

Species: Pidgeot

Appearance: 5'11", Brown mullet-y hair, wears a green hat sometimes.
Bio: He was born in Canada. He went to College with Dr. Cromwell, and they were good friends. After college, they went their separate ways. Ned went to study in the field of Pokémon behavior and general study, and Dr. Cromwell went off to Hoenn to become a professor. After hearing about the incident that Dr. Cromwell got himself into, he rushed out to help.
Other: Other: Other: Other: Other: Other: Other: Other: I knew this guy named Jerry. He was HUGE. So, when my friends and I would see a big rig, we'd call it a "Jerry rig."

Last edited:

ACCEPTED! And we begin.
---------------
Dr. Cromwell had just sent out all of the notes. He was waiting inside of his home/lab. He made sure that all of the Officer Jennys and Nurse Joy knew about where they were heading. So he simply waited in his abode for them to come. He was, for the first time in a long time, worried.

Back
Top Bottom