• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Who's your favorite Kingdom Hearts character?

Larxene, I guess. She's pretty much the only non-pathetic girl in the series and those knives she uses are too awesome :D
And she's got the Laharl bunny-ears going on X3

I also have a real fondness for Xigbar and Marluxia.

I don't know, maybe Riku. He seems pretty cool. I've only played the first Kingdom Hearts game, and I'm not very far in it.

I really like Riku - at least, in the first game anyway.

Organisation XIII REALLY bug me. Maybe I don't really dislike all of them and it's just because they're fangirled so much and have difficult-to-remember names. XD

I like Sora too, and Kairi. So basically, the three main characters. XD That's quite unusual for me, actually.

I've never beaten KH2 (Stupid Xaldin, refusing to die before my PS2 crapped out...), but I'd have to say Riku for the first game. Also, I love the Disney characters, because seeing Goofy talk to Sephiroth is both surreal and amazing.

I had a crush on Sora in third grade, does that count? ^^

I like Sora...and Kairi...and Riku...basically I don't have a specific favorite.

My favorite character is probably Sora. I don't have a specific favorite as I was never a die hard fan of the series.

Donald and Goofy.
I like Sora because he seems like a very sincere person, and I'm neutral towards Kairi because, to be honest, she doesn't seem to have much of a personality at all- I mean, she's nice, what else?
Axel for the sequels. And possibly Naminé.

I'm not entirely sure there are any I don't like, really :3

Apart from Goofy. Whenever I get a Disney/FF character tagging along he's always the one I kick out of my party ><

I'm not entirely sure there are any I don't like, really :3

Apart from Goofy. Whenever I get a Disney/FF character tagging along he's always the one I kick out of my party ><

I take it back.

My definite fave is:
80px-Bulky_Vendor.jpg

BULKY VENDOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

Back
Top Bottom