• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

BANANA!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter

OM NOM NOM NOM I LIEK MEAT NOM NOM NOM BACON
He he, today I snuck up behind my cat, and yelled BANANA!!! XD she jumped up so fast I lol'd. Has anyone else done something like this?

I don't care, it should be in insanity, or not at all. It is random and pointless.

The Rules said:
You are also spamming if you make a post or thread that is directed personally at only a very few people and has nothing of interest for anybody else. Instead of actually posting that, you might as well simply send the person or people a PM instead of clogging up the forums with it.

Any thread that has no real topic of discussion for other members is also spam. For example, if you made a thread that contained only the words "BLUEBERRY PIE!", no sensible discussion will ever arise from it; we don't want the forums cluttered up with such stupidity.

Has anyone else done something like this?

The Rules said:
You are also spamming if you make a post or thread that is directed personally at only a very few people and has nothing of interest for anybody else.

This is not spam. However, this thread is turning shitty because the only thing in it is arguing. I suggest we talk about the OP's post instead.

No, I have not done anything like this.

Hi, I'm a mod!

You, however, are not. Please stop trying to do our jobs. ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom