• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Eeveelution do you want?

Thorne

It's feeding time
the title said it, what type do you think next generation Eeveelution's have?
I think ghost, a ghost Eevee would be truly awesome, a normal Eeveelution would be cool too.

Dragon
That's it.
When they have all the old special types that's probably enough (there's enough already but dragon would round off the set)

I think all the eeveelutions should evolve :3. And flying or steel would be nice. The steel one would have armor but still be adorable.

All of the Eeveelutions are based on the elemental, 'special' types.

Sorry, I though people might notice if I made it larger. They aren't going to make steel/poison/rock etc because the 'lutions are based on the special types (fire, water, electricity, psychic, dark, dragon, ice and grass). The only next one would probably be dragon.

Although I wish they'd stop making them, it's like a cheap gimmick now. They're not particularly special or good pokemon, really.

Sorry, I though people might notice if I made it larger. They aren't going to make steel/poison/rock etc because the 'lutions are based on the special types (fire, water, electricity, psychic, dark, dragon, ice and grass). The only next one would probably be dragon.

Although I wish they'd stop making them, it's like a cheap gimmick now. They're not particularly special or good pokemon, really.

Stop ruinin' mah dreams! >:C

You're right otherwise. New Eevolutions should stay in the realm of fanon from now on.

Dragon should be called Draceon.
Flying should be called Avion.
Poison should be called Venomon.
Ghost should be called Spectreon.

Yeah, Eeveelutions are getting out of hand these days, I like them and all but it's going a bit too far. I never expected Nintendo to make more. The only type that would work for the Eeveelutions right now is Dragon, and I have no idea how Nintendo would do that.

Toxeon is good, and so is Aereon, but Avion sounds better. It still sounds like -eon, but is spelled so it makes sense.

Venomon? I'm sure thats a Digimon...

Anyway a steel one and maybe a ghost one and thats a safe place to end it.

Back
Top Bottom