• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Happy giving of the thanks variety! :D

Erindor the Espeon

How do you do? Pleased to meet you. I'm Erindor.
Thanksgiving is tomorrow, so who's up for some turkey?

After you eat, come and post anything special that is unusual, funny or whatnot.

Or, post what you plan on doing!

Me: Eat a plate of yams. Only yams.

I watched WALL-E with my little cousins, stuffed my face with food until I got sick, and watched the Cowboys VS Seahawks. It was very entertaining.

^Ha-ha. No turkey and pumpkin pie for you!

I just marveled at the fact that everybody stopped eating way before me. They have weak stomachs, I tell you!

Turkey and pumpkin pie are both gross. xD

Happy Thanksgiving to you US-ians anyway. :3

Because Abraham Lincoln said so.

I filled up my plate before five minutes were up. :D

And I didn't even finish.

*squabllesqualbble*
Overly-happy cousin:Guys, let's be a family for one day!
ME *under breath* Yeah, a completly insane, dysfuntional family.
OHC:*dirty glare time*
^ and butterscotch krimpits.8D

Back
Top Bottom