• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open PokéNinjas the Second

Darksong

Back in action!
PokéNinjas the Second

The inhabitants of the villages in an undiscovered region are always being terrorized by the angry legendaries. The trio of Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza are almost constantly attacking the Sky Village, creating peril and loss of good ninjas.

But there is a group that is brave enough to take on the legendaries, one by one. First, they will defeat Groudon, then Kyogre, and finally Rayquaza. Or at least, they will attempt. Who knows if they will succeed? You can make the big difference...

If they succeed on plot 1:
Finally, the ninja team of the Sky Village has defeated the Legendary Pokemon, one by one. But there seems to be a threat from the rivaling Desert Village. Will they attack, or is it a false alarm?

If they are defeated on plot 2:
The Sky Village's ninja team were sadly overthrown, and the Sky Village must live as fugitives. They pray to Arceus for a way to get their village back, but as the days go by, they are slowly more unsure of their fate.

RULES:
1. No godmoding, character controlling, or Mary-Sues.
2. Unlimited characters, as long as you can handle them.
3. Ask if you want to be a certain rank in the Sky Village. The ranks are Leader, Healer, Ninja, Student, and Citizen. The leader, obviously, leads the village. The healers are the medical Pokémon. The ninjas are the ones that defend the village, and they may have students. When training students, a ninja is called a "sensei." The citizens live as plain people, run shops, or have an occupation other than being a ninja.
4. You can be any legendary, EXCLUDING Kyogre, Groudon and Rayquaza, but you won't be uber.
5. You can be in the Sky or Desert village.

FORM:

Name:
Species:
Village:
Rank/Occupation:
Personality:
History:
Appearance:
Other:

MY CHARACTERS:

Name: Rose
Species: Skitty
Village: Sky
Rank/Occupation: Student (Sensei: Arcta)
Personality: Rather soft, Rose is emotional. She's easily discouraged or encouraged, and is sensitive, and always falls weak to anything pitiful. She wanted to be stronger, so she took up a job as a student.
History: She's been soft and emotional since she was smaller, and has always wanted to prove herself. Without brothers or sisters, she was lonely, but then became a student at the ninja academy.
Appearance: Has a purple Pecha Scarf around her neck.
Other:

Name: Arcta
Species: Glaceon
Rank/Occupation: Sensei (Student: Rose)
Personality: Encouraging and generally happy, Arcta is usually never upset. However, on certain occasions, she can be, and she is quick to act. Sometimes, she gives actions good thought, but mostly, she just forgets.
History: She was born an Eevee during the fall, and then, in the winter when she was 15, when it was time for her to evolve, it was snowing, so she became Glaceon. She had also been training to become a ninja, and her powers increased by a lot when she evolved. Thus, she was able to become a ninja rather early, due to the fact that Eevees evolved at age 15.
Appearance: Is a shiny Glaceon, but wasn't when she was an Eevee.
Other:

MEMBERS:

Leader:
Ruby/Blaziken/iphillip1
Healers/Medics:
Sakura/Breloom/Darksong
Ninjas:
Arcta/Glaceon/Darksong (Student: Rose/Skitty/Darksong)
Bulbalusty/Venusaur/Cryptica (Helps at ice rink when not busy)
Storm/Salamence/XDragonFireX
Zam/Zangoose/Male Gardevoir
Avandala/Milotic/Kali the Flygon (Retired Leader)
Citizens:
Eeevee/Eevee/Cryptica (owns Triple-E Ice Dojo)
Amethyst "Ame"/Lopunny/Darksong (Professional figure skater)

Desert Village:
Leader:
Anila/Flygon/Kali the Flygon
Healers/Medics:
Ride/Breloom/Crazy Linoone
Ninjas:
Cheat/Mawile/Male Gardevoir
Taslk/Linoone/Crazy Linoone
Kali/Flygon/Kali the Flygon
Mera/Flygon/Kali the Flygon
Clawx/Sandslash/MewXCharemeleonXEevee (Student: Cindersis/Cubone/MewXCharmeleonXEevee)
Citizens:

Last edited:
Re: PokéNinjas the Second

Name: Eeevee
Species: Eevee
Rank/Occupation: Owns an ice skating dojo called Triple-E Ice Dojo; students entering the rink must skate on the ice as quickly as possible and hit targets with weapons.
Personality: Eeevee is naive and thoughtful. She doesn't want to evolve yet, as she can't decide. She takes pride in her rink, even though she is rather young, and runs it with a Venusaur named Bulbalusty.
History: Eeevee named herself, by the first thing she said when she was born. She always liked prancing around in the snow and sliding around in the ice, and when she was 11 opened her own skating-training rink not far from the ninja headquarters (or whatever).
Appearance: An Eevee with a fluffier mane and tail than usual. Also, she has rather large paws.
Other: hi.

Name: Bulbalusty
Species: Venusaur
Rank/Occupation: Sensei, but helps out at Triple-E Skating Dojo when not busy.
Personality: Bulbalusty is friendly and doesn't hesitate to make new friends even out of complete strangers. Despite this he focuses on the mission, and a good ninja and sensei unless he's distracted. He prefers attacking from a distance, and patiently trains his students even if they are slow to learn.
History: Bulbalusty met Eeevee in Triple-E when he was checking it out, and decided to help sometimes when he wasn't stocked up with tasks from the leader of the village. He began his life as a Bulbasaur named Lusty, but kept calling himself Bulbalusty even when he evolved and earned his name.
Appearance:
Bulbalusty.png

Other: I wanna be post-PokeNinja'd D:

Last edited:

Accepted.

New rule: You may be a legendary, but you won't be uber.

New plot addition: After we're done with this one, we're going to be attacked by a rival Village in our weakened state.

I've decided that Rose has a purple Pecha Scarf, and I'm making two more characters.

Name: Amethyst "Ame"
Species: Lopunny
Rank/Occupation: Expert figure skater at Triple-E Ice Rink.
Personality: Ame is outgoing and caring, but often forgets or overlooks things. She likes to help others, and it's easy for her to understand, but she isn't confident about giving advice. Others come to her for help anyway, sometimes.
History: She's been figure skating since she was 3, and has gotten lots of practice. She always likes to practice her figure skating because she wants to be the best she can. Her parents were killed by Groudon when she was 13, and so is an orphan.
Appearance: Amethyst has purple fluff like an amethyst, obviously.
Other:

Name: Sakura
Species: Breloom
Rank/Occupation: Medical/Healer
Personality: Serious but also usually friendly, Sakura enjoys her job. She is always doing things carefully, but inside she fears that one day she may not be able to save one of her dear friends' life. She tries not to show it by being confident, but somehow, she just can't be truly brave.
History: She didn't have a lot of friends when she was younger, and her mother was injured by Rayquaza when she was young. Alarmed, Sakura discovered healing powers that she never knew she had, and wanted to train to become a medical ninja.
Appearance: Her tail is longer, and the spores are larger, offering more medicine.
Other: She is not based off the Naruto character.

Name: Storm
Species: salamence
Rank/Occupation: Ninja
Personality: Storm is carefree and not serious at all, but knows her limits. She is tight and acts nervous around new people, but relaxes after she gets to know them. Storm is easily distracted, but does her best to concentrate. She doesn't want students, and just wants to have fun or be important, hopefully both.
History: Born in the village, trained herself extra hard and evolved early. She became a ninja soon after. Nothing special.
Appearance:salamence, but can she have feathered wings? If not, normal.
Other: IMA USING MA CAPSLOCK!!!

Name: Zam.
Species: Zangoose.
Rank/Occupation: Ninja(Please?)
Personality: Serious, calm but easily provoked.
History: As a Zangoose, he feels strong hatred for Seviper, but his hate is even worse, as Sevipers killed his mother and sister. he swore at their graves to kill any Seviper he meets.
Appearance: a usual Zangoose, "GUILTYX2" tattooed is on his neck with big red letters, as he feels guilty for the death of his sister and mother. He also have two necklaces which contains small(yet detailed) hand-drawn pictures of his mother and sister.
Other: I can be other things then Gardevoirs! :D

Wait, new rule. You can be any legendary BUT Kyogre, Groudon and Rayquaza.

Just to clarify.

Name: Fornas
Species: Sceptile
Rank/Occupation: Ninja (can be sensei if someone wants :3)
Personality: Fornas is relatively carefree most of the time. In battle, she is dependable, honorable, and ready to fight to the death.
History: Fornas was very young, about 5 years old, when her parents decided she should become a ninja. They decided her younger brother would take over the family buisness and run the store after they died (like the Kecleon Brothers, only run by... yeah). Her tutor, a Ditto, would transform into her, and thus could teach her through demonstration how to master the use of her unique form.
Appearance: Sceptile
Other: PUMPKIN PIE :DD

Name: Jagil
Species: Ditto
Rank/Occupation: Ninja, retired in old age, now assists in running the Triple-E Ice Rink/Skating Dojo/Ice Dojo (no, seriously, it's been referred to by a different name EVERY TIME)
Personality: Jagil is wise and takes amusement in a lot of things, even if it's dark humor. He still gets things done.
History: Jagil has always lived in the village and has senseid (?) many students.
Appearance: Depends on his form. In Ditto form, he's shiny.
Other: :) (Ditto facial expression)

Name: Lightning
Species: Zapdos
Rank/Occupation: Ninja
Personality: Lightning has a good memory and doesn't forget things easily. He is often looked up to in times of trouble. Otherwise, he isn't very tolerent of irresponsibility.
History: Lightning came to the village in a thunderstorm as a newly-hatched chick, growing quickly like all legendaries. He quickly mastered his affiliation with the element of electricity.
Appearance: Zapdos
Other: MOAR

Yes, you can be leader, Philly. Shadow_lugia is accepted.

Kali the Flygon's requested spots in the Desert Village. From now on, you may be part of the Desert Village. If anyone would like to switch sides, please let me know.

Name: Ruby
Species: Blaziken
Rank/Occupation: Leader
Personality: Usually very calm, but if angered he is dangerous and will not hesitate to attack.
History: His father was killed in the last attack by Groudon, so he was made leader, and he has and arch rivalry with Groudon. He was a Ninja before he became a leader, and also had a short apprenticeship with a healer when he was young, so knows a little healing. He is a very skilled fighter of all types.
Appearance: A shiny Blaziken
Other: Nope, nothing.

Last edited:

Name: Dreams
Species: Mew
Village: Sky, duh ^.^
Rank/Occupation: Can I be a Ninja? If not a healer. If not that, I'll be a citizen...
Personality: Very hyper. Serious when put on a mission, though. She loves being a ninja(and pretending if she can't be one).
History: Dreams was at the Tree of Beginning when an attack was going on in the distance. She went to see what was going on. She tried to stop them, but they kept fighting. Eventually, they were stopped, and Dreams went to live in the Sky village.
Appearance: A Mew, but with lighter-than-normal fur, lavender eyes, and a longer tail than normal.
Other: I would normally be Mewtwo, but I think I should be Mew, as I can't think of a good sign-up for Mewtwo.

Why wouldn't you be a ninja? Accepted! :D

-----

Rose began to scale the tree that was reaching up in front of her, using her claws for extra support. She hardly dodged the thin ray of ice, watching as it nearly froze her tail, but hit the trunk instead. The tree was rigid until the ice melted, which was almost instantly. Rose leaped down from the trunk of the tree and Tackled her sensei.

Arcta shook herself off. "That's good. But make sure you use a little more power when jumping off, so that you move faster, and your enemy has time to react."

Rose nodded. "Okay."

~~

Amethyst shook her head off, looking up to the sky. It was covering the universe like a blanket glued to the edges of the whole existence, dotted with white spots that could move.

Quickly, she hopped towards Triple-E Skating Rink for practice.

~~

Sakura plucked two Pecha berries off of the branch, eating one and putting the other in her bag. It would be good for healing any poison later. She shook as a cold wind blew against her shoulders; perhaps Rayquaza was active, and there was a chance that it would cause trouble.

Dreams went to the Triple-E Skating Rink. She liked to skate, even though she could fly. She had her own skates for her feet plus one she made for her tail. SHe skated around on her tail, using psychic energy to push her forward. "Wheeee!"

Eeevee shifted her legs so quickly, yet smoothly, that she zoomed around on the frozen ground. She never nearly ran into a wall. She slowed down a bit, and a target shot out from the wall. It was a soft sphere filled with air, launched out of a small cannon. Quickly, she shot a Mud Slap at it, which turned out to be Ice Slap. The sharp shards popped the balloon-like object, and she grumbled. "I could have sworn I turned those off last night..." She shrugged and continued skating carefully around on her four bladed paw-shoes.

~

Bulbalusty trotted off towards the ice dojo, meeting Amethyst on the way. He smiled, and dashed ahead into the building. He was about to say "how's business?" but he remembered that Eeevee always went on around through the rink before anyone came. He walked the distance to the rink.

((My prediction: I WILL BE POSTPOKENINJA'D!))

Ruby was just walking into the Triple-E ice skating rink, a popular hang out and training area. He was looking for people to come with him on a quest for the defeat of Kyogre, Rayquayza, and ,most of all, Groudon. He hated that Pokemon with a vengeance. "I need some volunteers to go on a quest with me. If you wish to join me come here." He said.

((I was Post Pokeninja'd.))_________________________________

Storm spiraled out of the sky, and dropped to the ground. She landed on her side, and rolled onto her front. Storm did a Dragon Claw for good measure, and slashed the side of the tree in front of her. She nodded.
"That's enough practice for today," she told herself, exhausted. "I should get back to the village." Storm spread her feathered wings, and jumped into the sky, racing back towards the Sky Village.
((Fwee?))
EDIT: X4 Post Pokeninja'd! What's wrong with you people ;_;

Back
Top Bottom