• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon:Team Legend

Shadowstar

I SWEAR I WILL GET ACTIVE AGAIN
My RPG from the past is back. pretty much nothing has changed.

RULES:

No godmodding
No charactar control
No more than 19 Players
No making more than one charactar
If charactar is a legendary, minimum level is 40, maximum is 50.
No being Arceus

PLOT(Legend):
You are a part of Team Legend, lead by Blizzard the Articuno, who has info on Shadow Lugia's evil plot to take over the world. Blizzard had escaped from Shadow Lugia's evil lair. Before Blizzard gives any infomation, you must help her remove the frames on her wings and mind-control device around her neck.

PLOT(Shadow):
You are a follower of Shadow Lugia, bent on capturing Blizzard and taking over the world. Every new follower gets a mind-control device.( in case of rebelious behavior) You are totally against Team Legend.

FORM:

Name:
Level:
Moves:
Side:(Legend or Shadow)
Personality:

My charrie:

Name:Blizzard
Level:50
Pokemon:Articuno
Moves:Gust, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Powder snow
Side:Legend
Personality:Caring and quiet, willing to learn.

Join?

Last edited:
Signing up in my previous form.

Name: Thorn
Level: 50
Pokemon: *pokes username*
Moves: Shadow Blast, Shadow Down, Shadow Remove, Shadow Storm
Side: *points to prefix of every attack and species*
Personality: I'll try to remember it:
Thorn is rather angry at being considered evil, which she doesn't think she is. She can have mood swings often.

I think that was it...

Name: Tsunami
Pokemon: Lugia
Moves: Agility, Aeroblast, Hydro Pump, Recover, Calm Mind
Side: Shadow, and as in the previous, I am Thorn's Brother.
Personality: Very evil. He loves to torture, and sometimes kill, pokèmon. He can cheat in fights, but he do hold his promises, even though he don't like them. He don't think he is as evil as his sister, but (looking at shadow_lugia's application) he is.

Last edited:
Name: Kitty
Level: 46
Pokemon: Mew
Moves: Psychic, Thunderbolt, Recover, Ice Beam, Flamethrower
Side:(Legend or Shadow) LEGEND!!
Personality: She's goofy and a bit childish, (being a Mew) and is usually cheerful. She likes to have friendly fights. Wears a sort of backpack stuffed full of toys, which she plays with a lot. Her favorite toys are pinwheels. She is very friendly and tries to get everyone to get along.

Name: Zrantox
Pokemon: Darkrai
Moves: Dark Void, Nightmare, Dark Pulse, Double Team
Side: Legend
Personality: Zrantox refuses to work with anybody, and attempts to do so don't always end well. He is also very quiet, preferring not to speak unless he thinks it's "worth his time". he is very calculating, and rarely loses a battle.

Name: Tsunami
Pokemon: Lugia
Moves: Agility, Aeroblast, Hydro Pump, Recover and Calm Mind
Side: Shadow, and as in the previous, I am Thorn's Brother.
Personality: Not as evil as his sister, Thorn, but still very evil. He can cheat in fights, but he do hold hes promises, even though he don't like them.

I'm finished. But can I have 5 moves?
Just asking, did you accept me?

Name: Callisto
Pokemon: Jirachi
Moves: Doom Desire, Healing Wish, Psychic, Swift, Zen Headbutt
Personality: A bright and cheery character, Callisto is always a friendly type, except to those who threaten his friends. He gets along with others very well, and is always curious about the world around him.

Name: Zappo
Level: 56
Pokemon: Rotom
Moves: Discharge
Ominous Wind
Thunder Wave
Dark Pulse
Side: Team Legend
Personality: Zappo, although not a legendary, fits right in. He is extremely energetic and is very trustworthy. He tends to be very stubborn.

Name: Crystal
Level: 29
Pokemon: Shiny Abomasnow
Moves: Ice Punch, Ice Shard, Razor Leaf, GrassWhistle
Personality: Crystal is social and loves to be around others. She is kind and caring, and her favorite move is GrassWhistle. She likes to think of herself as a fluffy, soft Pokemon. She has ice-blue eyes, unlike the normal pink. In winter, she shelters her friends from the cold. She is determined not to let anyone die in this time of trouble, so she can get sensitive at times. Crystal has practically mastered the GrassWhistle move, being able to play a few different sounds and many, many different tunes with it that do different things. Due to the focus of mastering the move, Crystal prefers to be a supporter in a fight because of the fact that she has lost attack power from some of her other moves. Crystal sometimes plays it for fun since she loves the sound so much.

If you were wondering, I used to be Flower the Shaymin, but I currently seem to have an obsession with Ice-types.

Form From Me!
Name: Serena
Level: 42
Pokemon: Vaporeon
Moves: Dive, Attract, Acid Armor, Shadow Ball
Personality: Serena is completely devoted to her team, willing to put her life on the line for anyone on Blizzard's side, if they have won her total trust. She tends to act puny when she is offended or chastised. Otherwise, however, she has a bright, cheerful personality and loves to splash around in the water.

Name:Goldenflame
Level:50
Pokemon:Half normal,half shiny Ninetales
Moves:Flamethrower,Safeguard,Extrasensory,Quick attack
Side:Legend
Personality: Is very fast and skillful at battling but always but has no confidence or self esteem. Likes battling and is competive but if loses becomes mean and unhappy. But usually cheerful and enjoys herself.
Appearance: Is a shiny ninetales with a normal ninetales's tail. Also she has red eyes that glow in the dark.

The Team Members

Legend
Kitty-Mew
Zappo-Rotom
Icicle-Snorunt
Callisto-Jirachi
Zrantox-Darkrai
Serena-Vaporeon
Goldenflame-Ninetales
Crystal-Shiny Abomasnow

Shadow
Tsunami-Lugia