• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Ever wished Pokemon was real?

Yes or No?

• Total voters

Sbamber

Pokemon Splicer
Ever wished that the world we live in could be a Pokemon world? Where we can just catch wild Pokemon?

that was actually the basis for a (horrible) crossover I was writing. o.o

In short, yes.

Yes, but there is one small detail that bothers me.

Golbat, Firered:

It clamps down on its prey with needle-sharp fangs and drains over 10 onces of blood in one gulp.

Golbat, Emerald:

Its fangs easily puncture even thick animal hide. It loves to feast on the blood of people and Pokémon. It flits about in darkness and strikes from behind.

I hate it when doctors take my blood. How would I feel with a Golbat attached to my neck?

Nope. Wild Pokemon will attack humans and take over the planet. Some Pokemon, like Mudkip, are too stupid to survive in a world like ours. The more intelligent ones will probably kill us all. And, how would the mainstream deal with it? They won't know what to do with a Pokemon. There are many animals in shelters because no one knows how to take care of them. If Pokemon existed, then everything'll be fucked up. They'll also cross-breed with humans, and begin a furry uprising. And, what about Seaking?

I always considered "Pokemon being real" to be more along the lines of "we all live in a happy world where ten-year-olds can run around unsupervised and not get raped, there is no war, everyone is generally a nice person, and the most serious threats to our peaceful way of life can be taken down by said ten-year-olds."

Although it probably would be more interesting if it were a more 'realistic'/'mature' take on the Pokemon world; I just don't think it'd be as awesome if Pokemon just suddenly poofed into existence. In fact, that wouldn't work at all. D:

totally!!! But more like...y'know, a world with real problems, but no guns or bombs or nothin' but still real life problems, so sorta "perfect world" sorta"reality" and also not pokemon randomly showin up but... i guess nobody bothered by the pokemon? I think that's what i'm, thinking of...:grin:

Eh... yeah, I often do want that to happen, but there's always a downside to everything. In this case, we'd have a whole bunch of new deities that can control anything imaginable.

Duh... pretty much everybody does. My one childhood dream.

Even people who don't like Pokemon want them to be real.

I think it would be pretty flipping sweet. Though, I wouldn't want to be eaten by anything. It would still be cool if you didn't have to go to school, and instead got to run around fighting other people.

Back
Top Bottom