• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

My awesome Genaration 1 sprits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen14

Banned
no_lines53929.PNG

bett ya havent ever seen sprits like this!

Not to mention Generation is spelt wrong too...

WTF, one of the tags is penis enhancement?

And who says your sprites are best in the world. No one but yourself.

You bett i havent seen sprits like that

...You know? For all that there's nothing in those sprites (they're just a RBY spritesheet with all the black removed), they look really cool. Seriously, I bet you (the reader) never looked at the RBY sprites like that before, right?

And EeveeSkitty, can't blame him for wanting to garner attention. ;D

They do look really cool. I mean, like sorta 3D except not. Or maybe like glow in the dark. And plus, he's seven, seven year olds aren't exactly the best spellers. and maybe the tag was a mistake?

My awesome Genaration 1 sprits

Don't say they're "awesome" if they're not awesome to everyone. Some people don't think they look cool. Make your title reflect what the subject is, not what it may be a few years into the future.

And there's a 7-year-old here? I seriously don't recommend it, but don't say I didn't warn you.

*Repeatedly presses spam button* Hey it's not working! Oh well. And don't encourage him, we'll be getting even dumber threads than this.

yeah erm... since you're probably young, i'll go easy on you. Please don't say they are the best sprites or that we've never seen stuff like them before (can you guess why)
They are unique i'll give you that but ...yeah...

if you need help with spriting whenever, i'm not the best on the forums but I can help you whenever you need help with pixel art.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom