• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Famous Last Words...

"Aren't you a cute little doggy? Yes you are, oh yes you are..."
"Expiration dates doesn't realy matter."
"Let's go inside."
"I never get lost."
"Wonder what happens if I push this button?"
"Me first, me first!"

Meh, not too good.

Last edited:
"What if I do this? THEN what happens?"

Remember that? Yay for anyone who gets the reference.

Anyway...

"I dare you to cross that train track when the train comes."

Meh, I'm not good at this.

@Darksong: Yes. That Tangela was funny.

EDIT: Have one from Naruto!

"Sakon, you idiot! Left!"

"Dodging single bullets? They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!" - immediately followed by a shot to the head.

True last words, said by General John Sedgwick in the American Civil War.

'Small problem... I'm kinda dead.' Not an actual death involved, but when my friend and I were playing a game a while back, I remember him replying with that line.

Back
Top Bottom