• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Minka's Custom Trainer Cards!

Minka_Glameow

Hi there! Minka here, giving you my custom brand trainer cards!

Based on sprites and portraits from PMD2, These cards are made by me FULLY!

Here are examples:
Shaymin_TC_style_example39016.bmp

This is little Shaymin's trainer card. It's done in Primal Dialga style (coloured using colours from Primal Dialga) The top card shows the layout of Shaymin's card when using the portraits of pokemon she has. The bottom is the overlooking sprites of her pokemon.

To tell which style it's in, I wrote it in small letters in the corner. You can erase these if you want, just keep all credit towards me.

Here's the form! (you don't have to use it, just keep it along the lines of this, so i no what to do):
Name:
Friend Code:
Pokemon 1:
Pokemon 2:
Pokemon 3:
Pokemon 4:
Pokemon 5:
Pokemon 6:
Style (Primal Dialga, Normal, Shiny):
Portraits or Sprites:
Trainer(please give/tell me the sprite to use, to be more custom):

If you want sprites for shiny pokemon, please state in brackets.

Feel free to critisize any of my cards. More styles will come.

Name: Terry
Friend Code: Leave it out, please.
Pokemon 1: (Eevee)
Pokemon 2: (Chimchar)
Pokemon 3: (Bulbasaur)
Pokemon 4: (Feraligatr)
Pokemon 5: (Celebi)
Pokemon 6: (Glameow)
Style: Normal
Portraits or Sprites: The bottom version
Trainer: Lucas
Badges: All 8 Sinnoh

And may I work here? I make trainer cards too a bit like that!

Name:
Friend Code:
Pokemon 1: Raichu
Pokemon 2: Flygon
Pokemon 3: Salamence
Pokemon 4: shaymin
Pokemon 5: ,Mightyena
Pokemon 6: acerus
Style (Primal Dialga, Normal, Shiny): Shiny
Portraits or Sprites: Front
Trainer(please give/tell me the sprite to use, to be more custom): Mightyena Trainer

Fine then. The fact still remains she claimed she made them herself. You don't need to give credit to The Spriter's Resource but you can't claim that you made them.

Back
Top Bottom