• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

TCod Advent Calendar 08!

Should we do this next year?

• Total voters

Objection!

Wobbefet always wins!
I PM'd Tailsy and she told me I could do it so here I present the new yearly TCod Advent Calendar.

As I write this it is the 30th November, 1 day before Christmas.
Everyday on the countdown to christmas there will be a link, present, sprite, surprise or something completely different!

So let the countdown begin!!!

It starts on the 1st December and ends on 24th.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

2zzho1t.jpg

1st December--
A Quick christmas message from David Tennant.

2nd December-
-A clock on the countdown to christmas.

3rd December-
-Now talk to Santa!

4th December-
-Yes it is a bit random but nethertheless.

5th December-
-Make christmas pokemon wreaths, of thats your sort of thing.

6th December-
Yay! Its Snowing! seriously, you will love this.

7th December-
A true story- Boy arrested for opening presents early.

8th December-
Save Christmas.

9th December-
A definition of christmas.

10th December-
Kitty wishes you a merry christmas.

11th December-
Santa missed.

12th December-
An Abridged Christmas carol.

13th December-
Why Kirby doesn't like Christmas (Video)

14th December-
Because YTP is good for any occasion

15th December-
Full Metal Christmas (no, not FMA)

16th December-
Not made by me, all thanks go to Zephyrous Castform, thanks!.

17th December-
Very nice. The first installment of my christmas avatars. Part 1

18th December-
The second installment of my christmas avatar collection. Part 2

19th December-
Because christmas can never have too many Cute cat pictures.

20th December-
5 days to go! donated by Raichu Grunt.

21st December-
Adoption Center

22nd December-
A Happy Tree Friends Christmas.

23rd December-
The Next Doctor Christmas card AND a new clip of the upcoming Dr Who special!

24th December- Excited yet?
How long left?

Last edited:
Sounds like the German advent calendars, where there's chocolate instead of those things.

Oh, I love the kind with the doors where you open one a day for a Christmas-shaped chocolate.

Anyways, a very good idea. Way to spread Christmas spirit. Some people may not like it, but it's not going to kill them.

Hell yeah! I love advent calendars <3 I remember Serebii's last year, it was made of awesome~

Ooh, good idea. I love these~ Once when I was little I made one with chocolate and lollies and stuff but I sucked and ate them all in two weeks.

Same with me, i'm actually okay with the chocolate. Anyone (without spoiling anything got any ideas?

I got a lot but possibly not enough for 24 days.

anyway the first day is up, nothing big ,just the best ever most awesome christmas message from David Tennant.EVER.

Last edited:
Seriously, nice idea, we need something like this on these forums Sam.

I like the 1st "gift" how'd you find that?

Anyway...Merry Christmas everybody.

@Chocolate calenders - Basically every child in Britain gets them. Are they really that rare in other places?

This is quite a good idea. I'll have to watch this thread...

We're having a chocolate advent calendar in German class~ The teacher picks names from a hat (box) to see who gets the chocolate...

@Chocolate calenders - Basically every child in Britain gets them. Are they really that rare in other places?

This is quite a good idea. I'll have to watch this thread...

Not really that rare. Here in Canadaland, you can get three for a buck at the dollar store. =D

2nd one is nice. Lets see whether you can keep it up for the rest of the month.

2nd is good. I just got a chocolate Advent calender!

Me too! I have one every year, we have a special wall calendar, its a peice of fabric shaped like a christmas tree with pockets that have chocolate in them! It hangs off the wall, i'm very lucky.

EDIT:

3rd day is up! very special this one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom