• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Games you really really miss playing

Not Meowth

Cat, are you drilling?
I think I may have made this thread already, but if I did it's too old to revive.

Anyway, I'm constantly craving Banjo-Kazooie. I haven't played it in years. And I mean lots of years. I need an N64 now ;_;

Also Rayman (I'm pretty sure I can get to Candy Chateau without cheating now...) and Digimon World 2003 (WarGrowlmoooooon... ;_;)

EDIT: Bought those last two again ages ago now ^^ Forget them.

Last edited:
Dynamite Headdy. I have the rom, but the keyboard is absolutely worthless for playing it. I know it's on the Virtual Console, but alas, I am poor, and SMRPG came first.

Everything on my Wii. D:

My file on A Link to the Past. Stupid SNES and your stupid magnets. -.-

Ecco: The Tides of Time for Mega Drive and Genesis.

I loved that game, I actually got it before the original Ecco the Dolphin. It was kind of freaky in some bits, very atmospheric, and for its time, the environment was highly interactive.

Now my Sega Mega Drive no longer has a working power cord.

Let's see...Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Star Wars Episode 1: Racer (Why has the greatest racing game ever been forgotten and ignored?)
Super Mario 64

At least I have a Wii to ease the pain...

Silver version. Mine stopped working and I can't find another. D:

Also, my brother cannibalized our Game Cube, so DDD:

This one computer game based on the movie Atlantis: The Lost Empire. It was one of those "send in fifteen box tabs and get this game free" CDs. I barely remember it, but yet I want to play it so much, just to see. =( It's broken... there's another game like that for Finding Nemo that was kinda neat, but it never worked right.

And then there's a whole bunch of old "educational" games that I want to play. They were like Reader Rabbit First Grade or something, and then Adventure something for fifth and sixth grade. They were really fun to play when I was younger, and I'd find them stupid now, but I still kinda want to play them... ^^

My illegal crystal, blue, red, and yellow games D: why oh why did my dad have to junk that computer? Also my ps1 games I miss you mega man! And the misadventures of somethingrather Bon :/ (the evil lady from mega man, great memories)

All of my PS2 games, especially Tales of the Abyss and Okami.

Why did you have to stop reading discs~? ;-;

Back
Top Bottom