• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

what's all this then eh?

Jade Dragonair

my own private thermopylae
No explanation necessary, I assume. No rules for requests other than 'don't be stupid'; I am proficient in all types of spriting and do so enjoy a challenge.

Special types of sprites, detailed below, include personality, elemental, flavor, alteration, mafioso, and steampunk.

Examples

Recolors
fallven.png

Type-Changes
icechar.png

Splices
aerotwo.png

Revamps
bluevsythe.png

Devamps
desheim.png

Morphs
sheimorph.png

Fakes (fake not mine; just the sprite)
reptix.png

Personality (take the tests at the main site and combine your Pokémon with your types; basically type changes and/or splices)
steelfirsnea.png

Elemental (tell me your birthday to find your element)
lightearth.png

Flavor (new sprites of official Pokémon - older and/or more complex pokémon usually turn out better)
flavacuno.png

Alteration (animals or characters made from Pokémon)
pertig.png
purstimp.png

Mafioso (...is mafioso)
ducktux.png
urtux.png

Steampunk (...is steampunk)
steambulb.png

Random crap
onfire.png

Well, have at it, then!

Fire Tyranitar for the personality quiz? My birthday is 11/19/91, for the elemental thing. I also would like to see a flavored Gyarados, and a Riolu made to look like Gaomon.

jl2qgj.gif
And that is the only sprite of Gaomon I could find. And fyi, Gaomon's a Digimon.

Can I request 4? If I can, I would like:

Personality: Dragon Mew
Type change: Fire Eevee
Alteration: Lion from a Flareon
Elemental: May-23 and if you need the year 1996

They're in order of what I want done the most, so you can cut of whenever you like. =3

Edit: What's Steampunk?

Last edited:
personality: ground togetic.
Edit: never mind, didn't see the other one, sorry.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom