• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

PMD: The Idiots

The plot of this comic focuses around Fuego, a Cyndaquil who recalls being human, and his adventures with a Treecko named Swift. Together, and with the help of a acoholic Rotom, a mysterious triangle, a dragon named Fido, two mental institution escapees, and many others, they discover a series of experiments being done upon Pokemon. Who or what is the cause of these experiments? Are they as mentally crippled as these Pokemon? Most likely.​

Banner.png

Current amount of Issues: 30

Issue 55: In Which the Health Insurance Fee Soars Through the Roof NEW!

TheWater.png

CREDITS: (In which we pay credit where credit is due)

-The Spriter's Resource, because it is a resource for spriters.
-Mike the Foxhog's comic, Explorers of Oddity for inspiration.
-My mentally unstable mind, for thinking up the plot.
-The people who actually read this, for without them this would serve no pupose

Last edited:
It's cool and stuff but did you spend a month making two copies or are you just letting them out a bit at a time? I like them so far but as always you can't judge from the first copies too much.

I procrastinated on making the second one. Plus I was grounded from the computer for a few weeks so I was unable to do it for a while.

Somehow I knew that you would be the first one to post here.

Last edited:
Not that I mind people getting inspiration from my comic and making their own, but... do they all have to be PMD ones? :3

Anyway, looking good so far Blaziking!

Like the new issues ^^ I loled a few times.

Still lookig nice- not as good as Oddity though...

*tumbleweed rolls past*

Who am I kidding, Oddity sucks arse... ;_;

Haha I like doing that too XD I like to watch my friend play a game, and I'll just talk over whatever the people on the screen babble. Love it so far ^_^

Back
Top Bottom