• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[SHOP] The Lovely Shop of FMC

Coloursfall

THIS IS HOW WE BLEED
As you enter the small building, a young girl sporting a pair of cat ears greets you. She presents you with a small ID card to prove that she has a supplier, and says a small speech.

"Welcome to my shop! Here, I can produce items for even the most picky customer. I have a few specialties, if you'd like to step this way?"

She leads you to a large showroom, where shelves lined with Pokeballs and items full the floor, a sign overhead reading 'Ready Stocked Items and Pokemon'. There is a door at the back labeled 'Breeding Centre'. Which way do you go?

Ready Stocked Items and Pokemon
These are things ready to be traded at any time, just make an offer, and if I like it, we can trade right away!

Pearl: Pokemon
-Groudon lv70, Untouched, nicknamed 'Terrana' (cannot be changed), Jolly x2 (cloned)
-Kyogre lv70 Untouched, nicknamed 'Mareene' (cannot be changed), Modest x2 (cloned)
-Starly lv24 untouched, unnicknamed (can be changed), Jolly, Shiny, x1

Pearl: Items

-Razor Fang (multiple)
-All Evolution Stones (TONS)
-Life Orb (multiple)
-Choice Items (multiple)
-Lucky Egg (multiple)
-Leftovers (multiple)
-Fossils (multiple)
-Odd Keystone x2
-Light Ball x1
-Heart Scales (multiple)
-Most TMs (multiple)
-Pinch, Stat Lowering, Attack Weakening Berries (multiple)

Diamond: Pokemon

-Togepi lv1, All Untouched, Various Natures, nicknameable x9
-Feebas lv1, untouched, Nicknameable, Modest (female) x1, Bold (1 male 1 female) x2 All w/Mirror Coat
-Ralts lv1, untouched, nicknameable, male, Modest x1
-Larvitar lv1, untouched, nicknameable, female, Jolly w/Dragon Dance x1
-Ditto, nicknameable, Timid x2, Modest x2

Breeding Centre
Were, I can breed you a Pokemon! You can ask for any nature and gender, as I have a full nature set of Ditto! I can breed almost any Pokemon that is able to do so, so ask away! Egg moves are possible too.

December Special

Yes, you heard me right! I'm having a December special! You just give me one random egg, and I'll give one in return! It's like Christmas, you never know what you'll get! Just tell me what it hatches into so I can keep a record of what I've given!

Recipient - What they hatched - What I hatched
El Garbanzo -- Nidoran (m) -- Natu (f)
Citolim -- Mankey -- Nincada (f) (SHINY!)

Last edited:
What are you looking for as far as items are concerned? I could really use a Choice Band. I'm too lazy to recall exactly what I have to offer, but you can check my shop and see if there's anything you like there for starters.

Hm, no, I don't think I have a Toxic Orb (I seem to have a vague memory of buying one, but I certainly haven't seen it around :/), but I do have Enigma Berries if that's all right.

ID

Mewtwo - Alrighty then! Can I have your WiFi ID/Friend code? I'll be using Pearl.

Kratos - Alright. When would a good time be for you? I can't recall my Time Zone (The time the forum shows me is wrong so...), but almost any time that I'm not at school I can be on.

Anytime tomorrow after I'm done with school is fine, so I suppose I can try to catch you on. Alternatively, I can just come on at the time you posted that.

Are you using Diamond or Pearl?

Hm, well, we haven't been able to catch one another yet. Will you be able to trade this weekend?

All right. I'll be on for a little while if you can manage.

EDIT: Thanks!

Last edited:
I think I might be interested in that random egg-swap thing...

I have a couple of eggs sitting around... and I don't even remember what exactly is in them, so it'd be even more of a surprise, heh.

Unfortunately, I only have access to Wi-Fi while I'm at school (my internet connection at home is dial-up), so the only day I'll be able to do it, in December at least, is tommorow (Dec. 19th), between 11:30 and 3:00 U.S. Eastern time.

No problem. I get off early from school on Fridays so I can probably make it...

However I'm bad as time zones, so what time is it there so I can compare? D:

ok, so you're about three hours ahead of me. I can be on from anywhere between 12:45 onwards my time, which is... 3:45 your time.

yipes. :/

Hmm... I think I might be able to stay until about 3:45, though not too long after that.

Swapping eggs probably won't take all that long, so it shouldn't be a problem as long as you're there within ten minutes or so of 3:45.

Yep; I'm using a Diamond version and my ingame name is "Mofo," if it matters (I've never done any non-GTS trading, so I don't know what you need for friend-code trading, or what you don't need.)

Back
Top Bottom