• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

RSP Cartooning!

Erindor the Espeon

How do you do? Pleased to meet you. I'm Erindor.
Alright... It's here you RSP fans...

Something you haven't even heard of! :D

Seeing how everyone makes comics of mystery dungeon, I wish to accomplish something that others cannot...

make one based off of an RPG!

So, I don't have anything yet, just the idea. Give me your thoughts!

http://www.spriters-resource.com/

(For the mystery dungeon sprites.)

BTW: I was thinking... instead of having still pictures, how would little animations work? Having our characters actually run around would be cool...

I'll do it!

But would I have to animate? Because I neither have an animating program nor a computer I always have access to that can run one.
I will make the sprites of my character though. :]

do it.

do it naaao, or I'll make Ed eat you! =D

...it might be hard to do the alterations though... You may need help for some stuff unless you're a really good spriter (which I don't really know about you)...

~Kinda good spriter.

@Zora: Nothing is required, doing your character is enough. But if you do have good access, Gimp would work. Though I use iaza.com The only problem with that, you can only animate up to 30 pictures...

Ed! No eating me!

(What I'm going to start off with is Erindor. If I can get wings on to the 50+ positions that an Espeon can be in, it might work. And specifically, when I was thinking about doing this, I actually thought 'how would Ed's arm work?')

@Everyone: It's still in the thought process, so give me your thoughts and comments.

EDIT: What? Double post ninja'd!

FMC: That'd be great, if you could.

Moony: Any help is greatly appreciated.

I'd help, but Xhan's scarf the way I picture it is too hard to sprite! *Sad* But I'll try to help if I'm not being lazy at the time.

So, I should make sprites of Rosie? I've got the D/P one, but do you need anything else? Like a drawing, or a Mystery Dungeon sprite?

I'm thinking Mystery dungeon would be the easiest, as it could all be on the computer.

Just go to that link I had and find the Purugly. Or whatever. I want this to be the least amount of stress possible for everyone. It's supposed to be fun! :D

Just as I feared. I'm sorry, but I can't make it now, since the link won't load. It just says there's a problem loading it. :(

I might have to wait a while. But I'm really excited, so I'll get it ASAP!

But as soon as I get the chance, I'll change all the Purugly sprites I can. Would that be good?

I don't think we can make cartoons of characters who were never in the Rack Shackle Pack... and I don't remember you signing up for it.

This sounds great! >:D
I suck at spriting, but once I stop having tons of projects, I'll get one of Basaina. :P

I'm not sure if Thorn the Poochyena/Mightyena would be allowed in.
People were always posting so damn fast and only ever posted when I was offline D:

But I do like the idea.

Back
Top Bottom