• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Beyond The Stars

Bluberry Bat

Mostly Ghostly
Before starting, I just want to make it known that I've been rather busy as of late, and MAY not have the time to fully manage. But I've had requests to put this up, and as such I'll do my best. If I'm unable to however, I simply will not join the story/have a limited role And/Or assign an alternate DM in my place. For now, I'll see how signups go.

As is the natural progression, Humans have managed to avert their own destruction long enough to make their way into the void of space. It goes without saying that their Pokemon have followed. However, the occupation of trainer has dwindled somewhat as more options open up with less opportunity to obtain new Pokemon, who so far have proven to only exist on our own home planet.
The Earth has become a central hub of activity as more races have joined us in our dance with the cosmos, many seeking these fabled creatures for their very own. The surface of the planet is largely populated with breeders, while intergalactic commerce takes place in high orbital stations.
The largest of these stations known being a massive construct known as The Kane Band, a manmade ring which actually wraps around the entire planet. Held in places by huge pylons connected to the surface and sitting just below the average orbital height, nearly anything can be found from anywhere in the known universe in some area or another aboard the station. It proves to be a truly impressive sight.
Ofcourse, as we expand a careful balance takes place, which often threatens to tip. Political tensions with other races are inevitable, as as spacelane trading becomes a popular occupation, so does space piracy. Trading proves to be a very make or break profession. No insurance company worth their weight in tritanium offers starship insurance, and one trip back home in an escape pod while loot hungry pirates ravage the chosen cargo ship has broken many a life. Meanwhile, trainers now scatter the galaxy looking for new challenges for them and their partners..
With a newly introduced intergalactic Pokemon League opening, in addition to the traditional Earth-based one, new opportunities for trainers have opened on all ends of the galaxy. With a full league badge collection now taking trainers between planets and star systems instead of routes and cities. And conspiracy theories abound as military vessels, predominantly from the Terran Naval Force (Or TNF) continue to vanish, leaving questions raised and fingers pointed..

========================================

Rules:
- Common Sense, please. Add standard rules to that~

- No chatspeak / 13375p34k or however the heck it can be twisted. I took the effort to type out my "You"'s and "Are"'s through this whole ramble, yes? Return the favour please~

- Godmodding will more likely lead to you being blown up in a spectacular fashion~

- I'd like to see a pseudo 5-sentence-rule in place. Although it can't always be followed in RP's (Such as in interactions with other players where 5 sentences may just be repetitious, though there's rarely a time where this is truly an issue) at least try to your best ability to spend some time with your posts. There's alot going on in the galaxy, it's unlikely you can't pick something up to spice up your dealings.

- There is ALOT of reading, as I took the time to ((Mostly)) create a variety of races to play to add diversity. PLEASE take the time to really read what I wrote down before posting a character sheet, I can tell if you didn't.
This does NOT mean you're not very open in creation, but there are basics to each race to pay attention to regardless that I DO want followed. Otherwise have fun~

Basic RP Specs:
- This story takes place around ~1000 years past the timeline of the Pokemon series.
- For sake of ease, there are no new Pokemon. None have been discovered on other planets, and none have evolved further or been offshoot. However, certain pokes may inhabit other planets in cases. In addition Pokes who evolve on other planets might just take alternate colour schemes.

Races available:
-=There is ALOT of reading per race considering the more alien species, I apologise for my rambling. I put an overview to make things easier, so take a look for basic traits that catch your fancy.

Human: The original species of earth, not much has changed over the years. Humans have excellent computer systems, and generally have the best grasp over Pokemon training. Otherwise very well balanced.
Overview: Well balanced, and fairly basic. You should know about them. ;P

Polaris: Thought to be a genetic cousin to Humans, the Polaris look very similar to humans except for their generally pale skin covered in darker markings, which can range in nearly any colour (Though generally darker shades). They are highly intelligent, and were thought to be the first into space, however their home system is very closed off to outsiders, and most keep to themselves within this space. They utilize biological/inorganic hybrid ships and equipment which have self-regeneration abilities, as well as significant defensive prowess.
Overview: Advanced technology and high intelligence. Self regenerating biological/inorganic starships.

Quintok: Tall, humanoid figures, the Quintok stand on average 7'0" with bulky builds, and feature skin in dark shades of brown and red. They have large, fully black eyes and insect-like feelers on their otherwise fairly featureless heads. They are excellent engineers and have well developed armour and weapon systems. The Quintok home planet lies fairly close to Sol, however they are largely against large government and business and have a shaky system, making it a rare place to visit for reasons besides trade. (Which proves just as difficult)
Overview: Physically imposing, excellent engineers with well defended starships.

Melimarii: Small, rodent-like critters, the Marii only stand around 4'5" average. Their bodies are covered with fur which takes many patterns and earth-tone colors. They walk both upright and on all fours, and their large ears, eyes, and snouts give them astounding senses. The Marii home planet is mostly forested, and they keep their technological structures in space to their best ability. Their ships are built from advanced materials found in asteroid belts in their home system in order to avoid overmining their planet, these materials creating extremely advanced shield generators and advanced engines. They have among the most capable warp systems in existence by way of these systems. (The shielding able to deflect space debris at higher speeds)
Overview: Smaller, furry critters resembling rodents. Excellent senses. Advanced shielding and propulsion.

Kreel: ((Instead of trying to describe them, cause it's tough, here's a picture~ I totally stole these guys, cause I love playing em in the game they come from.))
Click here to see what these buggers look like.
The Kreel are an insectoid like race from the far end of the known galaxy, their bodies clad in natural armour. They hail from a planet which is inhospitable to other races, and prove to be among the most adaptable life forms in the galaxy, able to take on almost any planet's environment. The planets they inhabit have no uniform environment and as such have never been targets of military conquest. (Most races attempting this have been all but wiped out by now, however.) The Kreel possess the ability to cloak themselves and their ships, which no other races can boast. As such most prefer to deal with them from as far away as possible. However, the refractive armour they use for more efficient cloaking is delicate and somewhat easily shattered, leaving them relying on their shields or ability to escape unseen should conflict arise.
Overview: Large insectoids. Natural armour and able to adapt to different environments. Cloaking ability on ground and in space.

Oomari: A race of large, squid-like creatures, the Oomari hold the distinction of being the first and only aquatic life-form to make their way into space. Although they can live outside bodies of water, they vastly prefer being submerged. Their bodies consist of a large, bulbous head with features almost resembling Earth sea-life, and 8 slender tentacles trailing behind them. Their skin ranges in hue from Pinks/Purples to Reds/Oranges. In addition to being among the most intelligent known life-forms, they are powerful telepaths, and are capable of moving and keeping themselves aloft through simple thought, to where they almost look as if they're swimming through open air. They also communicate telepathically and have no need for conventional translators. The Oomari home planet is entirely covered in water, with few structures penetrating the surface. In addition, the single, massive space station orbiting the planet infact has the entirety of it's lower decks completely filled with water. Only a small portion of the station is devoted to open-air species and much of the station is thus all but inaccessible to all but other Oomari.
Overview: Squid-like aquatic life-forms. Highly intelligent and telepathic.

Drall: Only by some considered a true "race", the Drall are an enigmatic string of shapeshifters based out of an unstable band of space. Outside their home planet they take the form of their choosing, However, The individual "true" form of a Drall is a liquid state. They are only capable of holding a physical form for so long before returning to this state at which point their energies must be regained before reforming. (Taking the form of an average mobile humanoid can be held for around 24 hours. Static objects can be maintained up to an Earth week.) Multiple Drall can join together, sharing thoughts and knowledge as well as being able to form into larger beings and objects. Masses of Drall near their home space have been known to form into living biological spacecraft as large as Super-Capital class ships. Singular Drall being able to form mid-size fighters at most.
The Drall "Planet" isn't even by definition a planet, but rather a huge asteroid, sizing up to Mars of the Sol system. It orbits instead of a star or sun, a gravitational anomaly centred inside a massive nebulae. The orbit keeps this mass near the outer edges of the dense clouds of the nebulae, but it's still treacherous for any non-Drall ships to approach due to other space junk caught in the gravity field threatening collisions. When close enough for visual range, the planet looks like a living ocean, billions of Drall joined in one mass covering the surface. Most Drall return to connect with the mass intermittently. The surface also features eerie structures jutting from the pool, and space junk is captured and consumed, often brought in from far off ship graveyards, eventually reformed into Drall starships. These ships have an eerie feel to them as they give off a pale blue reflection and resemble malformed variants of other race's vessels. Some call them "Ghost Ships"
The Drall have no formal political system, and the home planet seems almost a Hive Mind. However individuals seem completely free at the same time, and outside the mass pursue any profession any other race would. Many races are unsettled by the Drall as a whole, However, they seem to care only for their own issues and show no intentions of hostility or foul play.. Yet.
((When playing a Drall, your appearance and gender refer only to the form your character most commonly holds for interaction with other races. But they are capable of taking any other forms at will considering the energy to do so.))
Overview: Traditionally formless shapeshifters, can take any form, including of starships.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Character Sheet:
Name: (Be as creative as you want for inhuman species, and even humans, remember cultural influence and evolution. )
Species:
Affiliation: (Civilian, Trader, Military, Space Pirate, etcetera..)
Occupation: (Any race can be a trainer, keep in mind. Even the Kreel can work their way around a pokeball. )
Description: (Again you can use your imagination, I gave a basic outline mostly)
Gear: (Galaxy's a dangerous place remember, so even a trainer may want a form of defence)
Bio:
(Optional) Pokemon: (Nicknames optional) (No legends/ubers)

Option - Ship Sheet: (This is if you would like to own a starship. It'd be nice if not EVERYONE did, however. I'd like to see multiple people on the same multi-person ship, too.)
Class: (This would include the basic size/design of your ship. So imagine Fighter, Freighter, Cargo Ship, Frigate, Cruiser, Destroyer, etcetera. No, you can't have a Battleship, Carrier, Mothership, Dreadnought or Titan.)
Ship Name:
Ship Description: (Have fun here~ )
Outfits and Abilities: (This would be anything extra, bolstered defenses, advanced CPU system, stolen Kreel cloaking device, armaments, the like.)

Members:
Time Psyduck / Disarila Aluarira / Oomari
Kali The Flygon / Cuzakji / Kreel
Black Poison / Cerberus / Polaris
Blastoise428 / Marcrsuli 'Mark' Cohcrean / Melimarii
Lucas755 / Lahzmal (Lahz) / Drall
XDragonFireX / Valkrie Windra / Polaris
iphillip1 / Dr./Captain Ruby Lehrer / Drall
Crazy Linoone / ! / Drall
L'il Dwagie / Zyen'rin Ssyrex / Kreel
Zephyrous Castform / Desrylarn 'Desyr' Cainalon / Melimarii

Last edited:
Name: Dr./Captain Ruby Lehrer, But prefers Captain.
Species: Drall
Affiliation: War Ship Captain.
Description: You mean appearance? Depends, but usually a human with a Black dress jacket, matching fedora, and briefcase, but he can shapeshift.
Gear: Phaser
Personality: PO please?
Bio: He was born a gelatious puddle, and was not accepted very well on Earth, due to his shapeshifting, but he really wantd some of his own Pokemon, so he blended in, and only a select few even know he isn't human
Pokemon:
Blaziken
Pikachu named Mauville
Dragonite
Gallade

Ship Form:
Class: Cruiser (I always imagined Destroyers bigger than Cruisers.)
Ship Name: TNF Ionia
Ship Description: Can it look like this?
Outfits and Abilities: Stolen Kreel Cloak, advanced CPU system
How I got the cloak: Before he was a captain he had a smaller ship that was a little frigate and he lived off of Cargo Runs to pay for his academy position. During one of his runs in a Kreel sector he came across a battle zone with a few destroyed ships and scanned it. It turns out that there was one Kreel ship that still had their cloak intact, and he beamed it aboard. It was incompatible with this ship's systems, but he kept it in case. When he finally got into the academy and became the captain of his own ship he had it installed by his Chief Engineer.

Last edited:
Name: Disarila Aluarira (Family name first)
Species: Oomari
Affiliation: Trader
Description: Large, coming to over 7 feet when standing erect on her tentacles, she is a brilliant fiery orange all over. She has a short beak for a mouth and her eyes are a vivid purple.
Gear: MIND CRUSH! Also tentacles (for strangling) and sometimes carries a plasma pistol
Bio: Nothing special, she grew up wanting to travel the stars. She worked her way up, starting with a shuttle and preforming in-system runs and building up to her current ship.
Pokemon:
Octillary (Lerrilo, Male)
Omastar (Nemoro, Male)
Gastrodon [Oomari Homeworld form - As east sea but with green upper body](Donna, Female)
Tentacruel [Oomari Homeworld form - Yellow where the red areas are] (Meduserine, Female)

Ship:
Class: Medium Freighter
Ship Name: Nautiloida
Ship Description: The core of the ship is a pretty standard cargo transport, of unknown origin. It is a elipsoid shape with a domed upper surface, a vertical 'rim' and and a flattened ventral surface. The rear of the ship originally carried three cylindrical engine units centred just above the ridge, however the central one has been replaced by a row of smaller engines which run between the two outer ones, and are fitted on the centre line of the original. Atop the ship is a protrusion containing the ship's bridge, which can launch in emergencies and carry those inside to safety. Most of the surface of the ship is plain metal, although the shade can vary and there are damage marks. Internally, the rear quarter is taken up with the engines and other technical systems, and most of the remaining three-quarters are cargo storage. The ship is split internally into seven levels, with the bridge on an eight, and four of them are devoted to a large storage area, which is split into an upper and lower section, the upper section having a permanent connection ramp to the lower. Above this there are three layers to the ship, all of which are usually water filled, aside from the front section of the lowest level, which is set aside for passengers. Should the need arise, however, the entire ship can be drained.
Outfits and Abilities: Doubled shielding, Plasma cannons, Torpedo launches which (usually) fire standard explosive torpedoes, A Kreel Cloaking device (recently installed and not fully operational), a holographic representation of the ships computer (as this is in the form of a human female, the ship has been suggested as being of Terran origin, however the device was installed by Aluarira herself), an uprated CPU, two Cargo shuttles, one passenger shuttle and two Starfighters (nominally kept for 'spare parts')

Last edited:
Name: Valkrie Windra
Species: Polaris
Affiliation: TNF Ionia Technician((Philly, you mind if I join your ship?))

Description: Valkrie is around the same height as a human of her age, and has somewhat tanned skin. She has light and dark brown streaks on various places on her body, similar to tiger stripes. She wears a black jacket over a dark red shirt, and dark brown pants, which are slightly too big.
Gear: Two daggers

Bio: Valkrie is still young, around fourteen, but incredibly smart, though considered just above average for her race. She keeps to old fashioned ways, which she believes sometimes works best.

Pokemon:
salamence Storm, Female, level 53. Polaris homeworld form, her wings are feathered instead of bat-like.

dragonair Valour, Female, level 48. Polaris homeworld form, her 'ears' are slightly bigger, and her orbs are dark green.

My Character Sheet

Name: Cuzakji
Species: Kreel
Affiliation: Whoever will pay him the most
Occupation: Mercenary/Pirate, Captain of a small group of thugs, known as the Cuza Gang
Description: Cuzakji stands 6'5" tall and 5'2" long, with a light blue hide (where the picture shows red) and silver armor.
Gear: He prefers traveling light himself, often only taking certain bare necessities out from his ship. In particular, a communicator and personal cloaking device.

Bio: Born of little means, in a dysfunctional family, Cuzakji has mainly relied on his wit and brains, as well as an optimistic outlook, in order to survive. He had never known his father, and his mother passed away when he was only five, releasing him out in a cloaked space pod. He eventually landed on the planet Rushon, a brutal world with no real government, known to be a safe haven for crooks of all kind and a facilitator of the interstellar black market. There, he was taken in by a Quintok named Garul and taught the ropes on how to be a bandit. Cuzakji displayed a natural ability that soon led him to be Garul's right-hand 'man'. After about a decade, as Garul got older, his gang eventually disbanded, and Cuzakji left the planet with only a small ship and a list of contacts.

For the next twelve years or so, Cuzakji worked a number of odd jobs as a mercenary for hire, ranging from assassination to petty theft, but he was always relatively poor. Success rates were average, but he showed an ability to weasel his way out of perplexing situations, and managed to keep from being caught. Then he finally caught a break. A mission sent him to a Polaris science facility, where he was to steal a couple valuable new weapons. But there was a second new technology that also caught his eye... a new prototype starship. Cuzakji had been meaning up trash his old, worn out, run down ship for some time, and find an upgrade. He just found one problem... when he discovered it, the ship itself was only 5 feet long, and it looked alive! He quickly found out that this ship was designed to start out small and portable, but be very customizable, and quickly grow into a fully-capable ship. (More details will be shown below) He made off with both, sold the weapons, and kept the baby spaceship for himself.

Most recently, for the last few years, Cuzakji has started to band together a small group to work with him on his missions. With the addition of his new spaceship, success rates have gone way up, and he's been starting to make an infamous name for himself, though he's still considered a low-level pirate.

Pokemon:
FlygonF, named Vell: As part of a reward for one of his missions, during his early mercenary days, Cuzakji was given a Pokémon egg, which soon hatched into a Trapinch. He's raised her as a traveling companion, and she's become a friend and trusted ally, even a full member of his gang.

Ship Sheet (I would be happy to take a couple more on my ship, should anyone wish to join me ^^. Oh, and I've been longing for a place to use this 'character'...)

Class: Destroyer
Ship Name: Starlight
Ship Description: Starlight is a true marvel of Polaris technology, that Cuzakji happened to be fortunate enough to be able to steal. She currently is approximately 400 feet long and in the shape of a silver-colored dragon. The ship herself is composed mainly out of trillions of 'cell' machines, made out of carbon nanotube fibers. These cells double both as structure and circuitry, and can be repaired and replaced as part of the ship's regeneration procedure. The ship stores and uses water for fuel, based on hydrogen fusion. It can slowly grow larger by 'consuming' organic material, using the carbon for new cells, and the remainder for energy. She also has an advanced AI and learning-based operating system. The 'mouth' of the ship is the main hatch, allowing for entrance and exit.
Outfits and Abilities: Starlight's natural abilities include activating plasma shields, a silvery energy based on her own cells, that can absorb most light-based and plasma attacks up to a point. However, these are very visible, as they glow brightly. Her natural armor is strong against many projectile, melee, and explosive attacks, as carbon nanotubes are some of the strongest materials currently known to man. It is normally a silver color, with the top of the ship appearing harder than the underside. A third armor state, not natural to her, is based on using the cloaking technology Cuzakji himself outfitted on her, for stealth purposes. It is not particularly strong against attacks, however, and if hit by weapons, risks shattering and damaging Starlight, as well as being unavailable until replaced. Each of these armor states takes time to activate and switch between, and during switches, the ship is particularly vulnerable. In addition to her armor, Starlight's main weapons are a large plasma-based pulse rifle, and an electromagnetic pulse cannon designed to disrupt communications and functions within a small area, for a small period of time. Both weapons appear to be fired from the 'mouth' of the dragon ship.

Last edited:
Name: Cerberus
Species: Polaris
Affiliation: Space Pirate. Member of the Cuza Gang

Description: He has a very elegant figure and he stands around 6’2” He has deep amethyst eyes, with black claw shaped birthmarks starting from his bottom eyelids to his cheeks. His dark purple hair is tied back and its length goes down to his hips.
He wears a black cloak with the hood down with a silver buckle holding the cloak together. Underneath it, he wears a net top and silk black pants with a pair of black boots.

Gear: Since he doesn’t like getting his hands dirty(He makes his pokemon do all of his work), he rarely travels with anything but his pokeball and canteen of water.

Bio: Grew up in a strict family who was well known in politics. One day Cerberus was caught stealing stilling a pokeball. When his family heard the news, they paid for it, then gave it to him and disowned him. He traveled to a space pirate port and got started in spaceship research and repair. As years passed he felt that his life won’t go anywhere as long as he stayed at that port so, he started his own business and took off with any crew who paid the highest for his work.
He met the leader of the cuza gang when they were unloading their stolen goods. When Cerberus saw the ship he could have sworn it was calling him so, he joined the crew not so much for the money but more to research the ship.

Pokemon: gardevoir

Last edited:
Your ship sounds awesome, Kali. But wouldn't it be freaky to walk into a dragon mouth? o_O

I'd have the opening just under the dragon's tail! *shot*

:p To each his own...

Actually, Starlight itself has been one of my characters for a while, and I've been dying to put her in an RPG. Not always as a 'spaceship,' but she can fill that role pretty well.

Living spaceships own;)

Name: Marcrsuli 'Mark' Cohcrean
Species: Melimarii
Affiliation: Trader
Description: Dark brown fur, rounded-rectangle cream patches around his eyes, short-sleeved pale blue shirt and shorts of the same color.
Gear: Orbs resembling Pokèballs that release a variety of different substances, and a small ion pistol mostly used for repairs and such.
Bio: He doesn't really talk much about his past, but it was pretty average. Nice den, nice mother, nice siblings. He discovered the joys of Pokemon breeding, and now transports specially-bred Pokemon for rich people with money to spend.
Pokemon: Buddy (male Bulbasaur, first Pokèmon. Has everstone around neck and eye-markings like Mark's only that greenish-blue color that Bulbasaur are.), Shino (male Ninjask, Melimariian form, larger wings), Centauri (Shedinja, spawned from Shino's evolution, wings like Shino's), Pompeii (female Numel used for ground transport. Bright
orange in color.)

Class: Cargo
Ship Name: Sirius ALPHA
Ship Description: A relatively small, spherical ship. Its prepulsion comes from the ring of ion rockets around the middle of the ship, and a large orb of transparent material in the front houses the control pit.
Outfits and Abilities: Being a Cargo Ship, she needs to be fast. So, she utilizes the best of Melimarii prepulsion technology, including ion rockets and a gravity field for slingshotting from objects and for landing. Breeders are under constant attack from pirates, thus the Sirius ALPHA has a thick, invisible plasma shield for emergencies. An ion cannon and thruster rockets are used to either eradicate or move asteroids.

Last edited:
((Alrighty, sorry sorry for delays.. ^^; College keeps distracting even though I keep telling it to stop calling me [/lame]
Anyway.. Nitpickyyyyyyyyy times~

Name: Dr./Captain Ruby Lehrer, But prefers Captain.
Affiliation: War Ship Captain. (Probably Military here, but doesn't make much difference actually)
Description: You mean appearance? Depends, but usually a human with a Black dress jacket, matching fedora, and briefcase, but he can shapeshift. (Drall are assumed to shapeshift as said, no worries xD "Appearance" for them would only specify a "Preferred" form that they would commonly take)
Gear: Phaser
Personality: PO please? (Actually in my pre-post editing I removed the personality field. Little worse for wear a year later down the line writing this and I realise that using as a field is kind of.. dumb. d: Should show personality through.. well.. roleplaying.)
Bio: He was born a gelatious puddle, and was not accepted very well on Earth, due to his shapeshifting, but he really wantd some of his own Pokemon, so he blended in, and only a select few even know he isn't human
Pokemon:
Blaziken
Pikachu named Mauville
Dragonite
Gallade

Ship Form:
Class: Destroyer
Ship Name: TNF Ionia
Ship Description: Can it look like this? Should be alright, but keep in mind Destroyers in my frame of reference are a small ship class. Slightly above frigate, and a bit below cruiser. That picture MIGHT come into Cruiser size range. But thats REAL nitpicky.)
Outfits and Abilities: Stolen Kreel Cloak, advanced CPU system (It's alright to have the cloak.. but it also wouldn't be the easiest thing getting a hold of one. I'd just like to see a bit in the ship's written description or bio with good reasoning behind having one, else I'd rather it didn't.)

((Everyone else.. well.. looks good. ^^ ((Time Psyduck, I laughed at "MIND CRUSH" xD ))
And Kali, I must say that you captured Polaris craft really well. o.o I'm liking that ship description. I may have to join up in your gang there~ Hooray for Kreel~))

Name: Lahzmal (Lahz)

Affiliation: Former Naval Admiral

Description: Usually takes the form of a tal human boy with jet black hair. Not exactly a b

Gear: Not much, just a laser gun. He mostly uses transformation to protect himself.

Bio:
Lahz was born on the Drall home planet. When he left for Earth, he had no money. He was forced to work for the Navy to get by. In the Navy, he gradually increased in rank until his crowning achievement. They were playing a simple war game, and they were attacked by enemy forces. Taken by surprise, most of his comrades went down. He, however, went unnoticed and shot a laser into a weak point in the engine. The ship went down into the depths of the sea, and nobody got out. He was awarded a Golden Star, and a life reward pay. He quickly increased in rank after that, going from Rear Admiral to Vice Admiral, and then to Admiral. Before being promoted to Fleet Admiral, he decided he'd had enough of the Navy and went off to reap the benefits of his reward pay, which he will continue to get for fifteen years.
He no longer goes back to the Drall home planet much, due to Naval secrets which must remain classified. He still goes ocasionally, but only when he can block off those secrets.
Is a personal friend of Dr. Ruby.

Pokemon:
Only a Yanmega, but mostly for companionship and self-defense. Also has a Ditto egg, but hasn't hatched after 6 months. Sensors indicate that it is alive, though.

Ship:
Class: Basically just a personal ship. It's really just his 'car,' per say.
Ship Name: Casul.
Ship Description: A very circular oval, with a bump on top, nearly as big as the ship but offset backward. Has a couple of wings.
Outfits and Abilities: It has higher than average defenses, but virtually no offence, except for an emergency stun blaster with five shots.
It has recreational things too, like internet and a PC network and blah blah blah...

((I would also like to apply for Philly's ship ^^))

Last edited:
Accepted to Philly's ship. You based his history off of the movie Down Periscope, Right? I will may be the DM soon. If Lil' Dwgie comes. Um, Lucas, will he have his ship in the Docking Bay with the Shuttles?

Lucas755, for some reason your car-ship thing reminds me of an oven... but that's just me. o_O;

Back
Top Bottom