• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Mewtwo's Adoptables (rebooted)

Mewtwo

Mage of Blood
Pronoun
she
Okay, let's try this again, shall we?

Welcome to Mewtwo's adoptables, where you never know whatcha get~

So. There are a few rules to set.

~Be polite.
~You supply/describe background. Otherwise you don't get one.
~If you get a multi evolution Pokemon(i.e. Eevee, Kirlia) you decide what it will evolve into after hatched.
~NO REQUESTS! Unless I'm in a good mood. Because every once in a while, there will be a promo day where you make the requests!
~I allow requests on holidays.
~Good people sometimes get adoptables made just for them!
~Four adoptables will be out at a time. You may only have one from each set(unless otherwise posted), but you may have as many as you want.

And here are details you should know about the adoptable:

~They are usually a different color than normal(Shinies are rare, too, but not as rare as normals. It makes it harder to guess the Pokemon inside!)
~Same as rule two. Supply, or at least describe in detail, the background.
~Yes, I scratched the eggs myself.
~All spot patterns are different. (if two look the same, there's a slight difference) If it is a solid color Pokemon, there are no spots.
~They all crack open on Saturdays, and new ones are introduced.

Allright. Here are the adoptables!

Eggdoptables.png

It is all one image. Here's the form!

Egg #: Numbers are from left to right.
Background: Either put the pic here or link to it. Otherwise, you get no background.
Name: Simple. May be changed after hatched, but will stay forever once evolved(if it isn't evolvable, like Pinsir, the it can't be renamed after a month of recieving it.)
Owned By: if it's for a friend, put name here. If it's for you leave it blank.

I thought about it, and I decided that we need a place to buy evolution stones and things like that.

You start out with $5000. With every adoptable you take, you get $1000. If you get one for a friend, you get $800 and they get $500. Here is the inventory!

The shop is CLOSED.

Thunderstone; Price: $100
Description: Evolves Pokemon such as Pikachu, Eevee, etc.

Waterstone; Price: $100
Description: Evolves Pokemon such as Poliwhirl, Eevee, etc.

Firestone; Price: $100
Description: Evolves Pokemon such as Growlithe, Eevee, etc.

LeafStone; Price: $100
Description: Evolves Pokemon thet need it to evolve, such as Gloom and Nuzleaf and the exceptional Eevee to get Leafeon.

Glacierstone; Price: $100
Evolves Eevee into Glaceon. Nothing else.

Friendship Spray; Price: $300
Description: Evolves Pokemon that need friendship to evolve such as Riolu, Eevee, etc.

Will edit with more later.

Last edited:
The Adoptable trend is sort of over but if you want to...well I don't know if I can have an adoptable or not but if I can I'll take one.

I know,but it was fun to scratch the eggs! It's also a time-consumer for when I'm bored. First one down, three to go!

OK. Your choice. In fact it might be better to have a shop after the trend because it'd be the only place to get adoptables...but hopefully this doesn't start a trend.

Egg #: 2
Background: Flora cares for no background
Name: Serenity
Owned By: Flora wants one for herself. XP

I'll do Flora's and Cryptica's first, not only because they requested first, but they don't want a background. They'll be here very, very shortly!

EDIT: Here's Serenity!

Serenity.png

EDIT2: And Blakke!

Blakke.png

EDIT3: And Pinkle!

Pinkle.png

Last edited:
I assume that means the same name and everything. I've also added a new feature. If the egg is to be owned by someone else, I give them a PM telling them what egg they got, and they get to name it. They still get to choose another egg, though, because someone else got it for them.

EDIT: Wait, I think the name someone gives the egg is special and shouldn't be changed. I'll work on the eggs after school.

EDIT2: I got one done beforehand ;D
Max.png

Last edited:
Bumperz~
HOLY SNAP THESE ARE LATE. I need to redo the evos for the next, as I messed them all up, plus I need to make the next sprites. HALP!!

Battlermon-2.png
Battlermon-1.png
Battlermon.png

Last edited:
Gargh.

All the adoptables have hatched, and I need to make three more eggs.

EDIT:The new adoptables are hear!

Last edited:
Snap, I forgot to check back here...
Check back later for them! Because... OUR SCHOOL HAS A TWO HOUR DELAY YIPEE!

Back
Top Bottom