• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Least favourite pokemon in Competitive Battling.

Competitive?

Machamp. "LOL I HAVE ACCESS TO AN ABILITY THAT MAKE ALL MY HITS 100% ACCURATE AND AN ATTACK THAT CONFUSES 100% OF THE TIME!" I cringe every time I have to face him. I mean, yeah, he's slow, but he's pretty damn bulky for a sweeper, and almost everything that has an attack that can one-shot him is too frail to risk a miss. And you can't status him without risking activating Guts. ARGH.

Last edited:
I think he means to use.

Anyway...

Shellos. Seriously I hate it normally but its attacks and stats are absolute crap, even when you evolve it, it doesn't get any better.

Shellos. Seriously I hate it normally but its attacks and stats are absolute crap, even when you evolve it, it doesn't get any better.

Ever tried Gastrobuffet?

Anyway. I always hate having to face a Blissey, even when I can easily deal with them. They're just so annoying, and make battles drag on forever.

Jigglypuff isn't in competitive battling ;/

anyway
scizor
Bullet Punch Scizor
I want to punch the person who decided that would be a good idea. <_<

Blissey because its way to popular and I'm not into the pretty pink Pokemon. I also hate Machamp, but not as much.

ralts.
her evos r good but she is BAD.
Ralts is an NFU. So it's not eligible.

Anyway, I'd go with Slaking. It doesn't move half the time and the only decent moveset it can get can be countered with every single Ghost out there with Dream Eater or even any Fighting-type tank.

Oh, and Sableye and Spiritomb. Hackers often give them Wonderguard since they have no weaknesses so they're damned immortal. Yay.

I hate taking on my friends Linoone, its a Team builder but it majorly fast, its speed is in the 400's

I hate taking on my friends Linoone, its a Team builder but it majorly fast, its speed is in the 400's
Linoone may be fast but it isn't really good with sweeping or even attacks. It's good as a lead if you have slow sweepers who need a bit of aid. It's better with statuses and if it could, Stealth Rocking.

Substitute is pointless whilst Double Team is actually a worthy move.

On PBR, pretty much every pokemon on collosseums know protect, fucking annoying.

Back
Top Bottom