• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Naruto Fanclub

Dewgong

babababa
Oh yes. We all waited for it. Me and my buddy are starting it back up, I guess a lot of people liked it.

So listen to what Darksong(It was really late, I'm sorry...) and I say, we are authority. :)

Nn, a little rule about spoilers, assuming we have people here who don't want things spoiled, use a spoiler tag, even if you think most people have seen/heard about it. I'm not going to be right on your back, but I'll trust your judgment. Anything earlier than Shippuuden don't use a tag, it's okay.

Authority:
Dewgong
Darksong

Members:
Zora of Termina
iphillip1
Alexi
Cryptica
Peegeray
Gakidou
Blastoise428
ゼニガメ26

If I forgot to put you on the list, please PM me.

Topic: ...What are your opinions on what's happening in the show right now?

Last edited:
JOIN

Favorite character? Well I was quite partial to Jiraya, but
HE DIED D: I WILL NEVER FORGIVE PEIN FOR THAT DDDDD<

Now I'd have to say it's... The Kyuubi. Yup.
Don't ask why.

Join. I've never watched the show, but I play the games and get show info from my friends. My favorite character... Kakashi. He kicks
Ass.

Join, plz.

My favourite characters are Haku and Zabuza. <3 I'm partial to the transvestite and Zabuza is just brutal. And he wears pants which require an obscene amount of buttons, you know something amazing is going on there.

Don't you mean Darksong?

I was
annoyed with Jiraiya anyway.

Now I will type as fast as I can to get this through.

Because this is the only safe place I can confess that I love Neji!

I made a lot of typos.

Hidan is good, Pein is cool.

Here's a joke that Cryptica made up:

One day there was a big football game. It was the most important of the season, and everyone had to be there. The Akatsuki entered the stadium and suddenly, a voice came on the intercom:

"Everyone, please leave the stadium immediately. The game has been postponed on account of Pein."

I want Naruto manga book-thingy 33 D: I don't want to wait for Shippuuden to come on here, so I read it.

I've dreamed a lot about the number 55 for some odd reason, and I think it ties in with how far away Shippuuden is, but I'm not completely sure.

Another thing Cryptica once said:

"That picture has no female characters in it except... Oh, yeah, he's not a girl."

She was talking about Haku. We call him "Mr. Confusing," because that's what he is.

Nicknames:

Naruto - VCR (Kyuubi: The VCR)
Sasuke - TigerstarLOL
Sakura - Exclamation

STILL EDITING!

I dislike Hidan slightly. I'm pretty annoyed with Shikamaru right now, since he has no flaws and two or three strengths, plus he appears everywhere in the 14th theme song. But I don't dislike him or anything.

I was
annoyed with Jiraiya anyway.

Me too.

Because this is the only safe place I can confess that I love Neji!

And I love Lee! :DDDD

Pein is cool awesome!.

Pein? Awesome?
I want to murder you people now.
HE PRETTY MUCH DESTROYED KONOHA AND HE KILLED KAKASHI HOW CAN YOU LIKE HIM >[

Well, I don't hold grudges on people.

And if you're asking why in the world Neji is my favorite character, it's Kidoumaru's fault. And if it weren't for Jiroubou (that spelling still looks slightly weird to me) I would hate Chouji for the rest of my life. Tayuya is who urged me to play the flute. Sakon, I don't have an opinion on.

I don't know why Pein is cool. We haven't seen that part of the manga yet, so perhaps it'll change. You can't hold grudges on things that happen in the future! :D

A saying I thought of: Do not form opinions on others' opinions.

The weird thing is that our friend (I'll just call her Moonstar because that's what we call her) had a dream about a lot of real events in Naruto, even though she hasn't seen one episode of it. And we play Warriors with her, too. This is relevant because another guy (I'll call him Lionclaw) acts like one of the following in the game: Orochimaru, Sasuke or Itachi. And somehow, I'm going to find out his weakness.

More nicknames:

Kakashi - Mr. I-Hate-Birds, even though we don't discuss him a lot.

Hinata - Hawaii
Shino - Mr. You-Don't-Recognize-Me. That's my favorite because it's stuck for almost a year.
Kiba - Flag (Akamaru - Alaska. Can't forget him!)
Kurenai-Sensei: Miss Yahoo. At first I got Kurenai mixed up with Asuma, or at least the names, so at first it was Mr. Yahoo. It's because her last name sounds like "Yahoo." It's Yuuhi.

Neji: New Hampshire
Rock Lee: Rhode Island
TenTen: Flippy
Gai: Bob

Shikamaru: Paper, because of a dream I once had where he was flat.
Chouji: California.
Ino: Used to be Akanamayoni, which is Ino Yamanaka spelled backwards, but that was too obvious, so we changed it to Goldensong.
Asuma: Mr. Conjecture because his first name sounds like "assume."

Haku: Mr. Confusing.
Orochimaru: Albino. I know he's not albino, but most of his skin is gray.
Kabuto: Mr. Prehistoric because his name is also the name of a prehistoric Pokemon.

Deidara: The Searcher because he's searching for his arms.
Zetsu: Masukippa because it's the Japanese name of the venus flytrap Pokemon, Carnivine.
Itachi: BrokenstarLOL

Those who have nicknames, but will not be used until Shippuuden:
Sai: The psychic artist.
Yamato: Old Man Japan because Yamato was the ancient name for Japan.

All those not mentioned in this post or the post above have no nickname as of yet.

Slowly, Sai, Temari and Deidara are making it up my favorites list. I admit Sai can be very weird sometimes, though. My favorite quote is "Stop looking at me like that or I will hit you."

In fact, I think Hinata is so cute I can't decide who's best: Martin (an owl from Guardians of Ga'Hoole), Akamaru or Hinata.

Favorite characters:

Male -
1. Neji
2. Chouji
3. Sasuke
4. Sai
5. Deidara

Female-
1. Hinata
2. Sakura
3. Temari
4. Ino
5. TenTen

I'm rather confused about TenTen at the moment. But something tells me it's not me who should be saying "I told you to stop staring at me like that!"

What I think is that if any of the 13 main characters (Akamaru included) were to die, I would cry for them. They're all important.

End of long post. *sigh*

Last edited:
Unless it's a username or something, I can't seem to be able to type Lee's name with the Rock in it.

Any blank spots are undecided.
*thinks of recent episodes*

Male -
1. Rock Lee
2. Pein
3. Deidara
4. Akamaru
5. Kyuubi no Youko
6. Yonbi (manga only, haven't seen it but it looks like
the design on the Relic Fragment

Female-

ehhh i guess i'll join. i used to be complete narutard but that kinda died after the first season of shippuuden cuz i got extremely bored of it
i still read the manga however, but i've kinda lost interest in that too
my favourite character is gaara |D then naruto. the jinchuurikis are the coolest characters, unfortunately most of them play minor roles in the story :[

Joining...My favorite characters are Uchiha Itachi, Uchiha Sasuke, Deidara, Hidan...and Kakashi...
I'll NEVER forgive Pein for killing Kakashi TT^TT...may you rest in peace, Kakashi.

Yeah, just the manga. Not the anime yet but I don't think they've even STARTED Shippuden in America (or anywhere else but Japan) so it's a long way off there. :/

You should really put that in spoiler tags.

Nope, not in America. :D But I really hope it comes on soon. January preferably, because that's what my dreams have been telling me.

We tried to see it on Youtube but only got two parts into the first episode D:

Too bad there are fillers in the anime. I like the manga a lot, though.

I wonder what Gaara will sound like in Shippuden. He sounds like now what I thought he would sound like in Shippuuden... that's one creepy voice.

Pein needs to burn in a fiery pit, I will laugh with pleasure when he dies.

Hidan is still amazing, I was surprised to see someone doesn't like him. D:

Neji is a total butthead (xD), but he's awesome.

ASDF HAKU IS AMAZING I LOVE HIM SO MUCH

Lee is hilarious. I love most of the Akatsuki, Tobi is totally retarded.

Eh just recapping some of the characters I saw were favorites.

OH HEY PHILLY UH Kakashi pokes ass (remember? xD)

I don't think they've even STARTED Shippuden in America

Staring in April.

OH HEY PHILLY UH Kakashi pokes ass (remember? xD)
*snerk* I always found that highly amusing. Matter of fact, that was referenced in the translation of the manga of Bleach somewhere. I gotta find it. :P

HAY GUYS WHAT ABOUT KAKUZU HE'S COOL

Also, Sai is my favorite. I've made up my mind. x3 He's really cute. :)

(I have a SAI air-freshener I got from Uwajimaya, and it just fell of my desk onto my lap, my mom says it's because Sai is angry that I didn't mention him.)

*snerk* I always found that highly amusing. Matter of fact, that was referenced in the translation of the manga of Bleach somewhere. I gotta find it. :P

Are you serious? xDD

Tell me when you find it, I wanna read it (I don't like Bleach, but I want to read that part.)

Last edited:
Dang it! April? I HAVE BEEN LIED TO! D:

Ohh well, Cryptica, let's take the thing out of our sig.

*shrug*

Pein still looks cool. Right now, I like Sasuke slightly more, too.

At least Shippuuden will be closer to our birthday! :D

Sai is weird, but he's funny.
And who's Kakuzu?

Back
Top Bottom