• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suggestions Popped Corn

Welcome to the old, leaky, and llama infested barn in which we give away popped corn. Oh, and sprites and photos for your viewing pleasure.​

PoppedCornthebanner.png

In this leaky barn, you will find a variety of problems interesting sights. In one spot, you may see a depressed one-eyed Mew with magnets attatched to its head, on another you could see a Sunkern screaming as it is warmed by a popcorn obsessed Cyndaquil. Perhaps the oddest of these sights is the...thing...that demands that you refer to it as Mr. Ed.​

MrEd-1.png

So anyways, welcome to my Almost-Good-Enough-to-be-Grade-C-Sprite shop. It's probably not the best of stuff considering I only started a few weeks ago, but hell I decided to give it a go.​

So in this llama infested barn, I can create "scenes", which are odd pictures of Pokemon in different situations.
Examples:
PoppedCorn.png
A Cyndaquil making popped corn.
DeathlySkuntank-1.png
A defenseless Bronzor in back of a Skuntank.​

I also will occaisonally do retypes.
Examples:
GrassWooper.png
Grass type Woopeer
FireTotodile.png
Fire type Totodile
PsychicSkitty.png
Psychic type Skitty​

Of course, what is a sprite shop without splices?
Examples:
Weedlepie.png
Weedle/Caterpie (Weedle base)
Slowshrew.png
Slowpoke/Sandshrew (Slowpoke base)
Clefawhril.png
Poliwhirl/Clefable (Clefable base)
Mewnemite.png
Mew/Magnemite (My personal favorite)​

If you'd like to request something, feel free. Make sure it's not too difficult if you do. And make sure to credit me if you are actually insane enough to use any of these.​

*If you request a splice, please say what Pokemon you want as the base.​

Last edited:
PsychicSkitty.png

This proves how awesomely grade-D my sprites are. I primarily just recolored the Skitty and added an Orb that is being levitated by telekenesis. I hope you like it, nevertheless.

Psst: here's a hint on psychic retypes. They don't have to be purple; plenty of psychic types aren't (Abra). Jewels are psychicky, but they're often embedded in the Pokemon's forehead. And spirals and weird markings are good too.

Don't settle for the ordinary-- make it extraordinary!

Whoa. Some of those sprites are really disturbing. In a good way. Can you make a Maril/Eevee splice, with Eevee as the base? :D

GroundSlugma.png
Ground-type Slugma

Mareevee.png
Marill/Eevee Splice that looks mildly demented.

PsychicEevee.png
Psychic-type Eevee that I'm slightly impressed with (Thank you for the tip Involuntary Twitch)

PsychicPikachu.png
Psychic type Pikachu that looks very meh.

Ahahaha~ Cutefuls.

Oh a tip.

You see the jewels on Eevee's tail? They go straight diagonally. But you can see the tail curves. Maybe editing jewels to fit the shape better. I think the jewel on the head is fine but maybe move it to the left a little.

You don't have to change the sprite this is just random tips :D

The Psychic Pikachu's pink thing on it's head is too bright and maybe some shading would be nice.

Yeah yeah, I know this isn't the Spriter's Showcase :|

GroundSlugma.png
Ground-type Slugma

Hehe, I like how you did the sand thing.

Mareevee.png
Marill/Eevee Splice that looks mildly demented.

Yup, definitely demented.

PsychicEevee.png
Psychic-type Eevee that I'm slightly impressed with (Thank you for the tip Involuntary Twitch)

I agree with ES about the tail-jewel things. ^^

PsychicPikachu.png
Psychic type Pikachu that looks very meh.

Doesn't look that meh-ish at all.

Yeah, random comments in quotes.

Back
Top Bottom