• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Shrinky Dinks

Flareth

The fastest girl in town
this thread is now about Shrinky Dinks

anyone who doesn't remember shrinky dinks is either too young, too uncool, or both

Hopefully, this isn't considered spam.....I wonder why I made the thread in the first place...

But we talk about SHRINKY DINKS NOW

Last edited:
Re: Shrinking

oh, it loses appeal after you've done it once or twice

I remember that one time when you were three small bookshelves
good times

indeed.
that wasn't because of shapeshifting though.
I just was a boeing that summer

Wait a minute, what are the catches? Like, do I get to change to any size whenever I want? Or is it a one way trip to doll-size? The former would be awesome but the latter would kinda suck after a while.

I've experienced the latter

it sucks when you don't realize it so you accidentally make yourself smaller a few times exponentially while you're trying to undo the first shrink

I shrunk afterwards and then I was a cessna

In my opinion, it will be a one way trip and then SOMEHOW you get big....

Xikaze and Zhorken: You have the power.

Spaekle: xD

Erm...I hope this thread was okay to put here. It's not a club since people can be on different sides.

that's what your mom said >:(

but then I was like "watch" >:(
xikaze

stay away from my mom

she has diseases

and then people will ask you "HOW DID YOU GET SYPHILIS" and you'll be like "that's a funny story actually" and it'll all be because you wanted to do my mom

this thread is now about Shrinky Dinks

anyone who doesn't remember shrinky dinks is either too young, too uncool, or both

Dude, Shrinky Dinks are the most pointless things ever.

Yet they're still amazingly fun. Why?

Back
Top Bottom