• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Music People -SIGN UPS-

Stardust Dragona

So far from the sky, yet so near infinity....
This is the world of Music, a world where music comes to life and is what makes the world work. In the town of Tempo new people have been created. This new world has just invited new people to enter and populate this new world. Thats when someone stole the notebook. It held all the information of all the songs ever created and of the people. Shadows formed over the town and now the residents couldn't leave the town. Their town protector ventured into the shadows and hadn't come back. The next day a scrap of paper was found outside and the Town Codec deciphers thats its part of the sacred notebook and holds enough information to bring some new residents into the town. They try to get their satellites back up and find out that a major police force from another town is trying to break through the dark shadows and fog. With no other choice other than to introduce new members into the town with the music they decide to use the notebook to invite new residents.

You have been brought into the land of Music, you see a Symbol, you touch it.

There is a special way of deciding your character here in Tempo Town. Pick your favourite song. You may only pick one song/character. This song describes your character and what he/she is like.

Example Song/character:
Song for Ten
[not my favourite song obviously but good example]

This character can be described as carefree, happy, unregretful, merry, jolly,friendly and fun.

Up to 12 people can be transferred to the world of Music.
*As the RP goes along people may be assigned jobs and professions to help others and the plot.*

**If people reserve and people's full forms are put in when it is full, the reserves will be replaced, its harsh I know but its easier to get going and we want people who won't reserve and forget about it.**

Example Form:
Name: Sam
Song: Black and Gold *Please add link otherwise it won't be accepted*
Hair: Black, Bushy,short, bit greasy.
Appearance: Tall, looks clean.
Personality:(Based on song ONLY)Mysterious,shady,friendly,dazed, deep,smart
Likes: Chocolate Cake, Jelly Babies, I-Pod, Video games, Friends, girlfriend.
Dislikes:Anything he can't win, foreign food
Bio: (If neccesary)

List:
1.)StarDust Dragon- Stardust -Black and Gold
2.)Styliboy-Keren-Song of time
3.)Mewtwo- Mysti- Love Story
4.)Dragon- Valkrie-Byakura
5.)Evoli-Acacia-Zelda's Lullaby
6.)Midnight-Eth-Ice Box
7.)Darkarmour-Valence-Die another Day
8.)Astro-Alex-I can't decide.
9.)Ketsu-Tanshin-Prayer of a Refugee
10.)-
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
The RPG is here.​

Last edited:
Nice idea.

I won't be on all the time.

Name: Ryan (not my real name)
Song: Objection! (No really thats the name of the song.)
Hair: Long brown hair,sharp edges, not fluffy
Appearance: Friendly, baggy jeans always a smile on his face.
Personality:Funny, Victorious, Good leader, humoured, friendly.
Likes: PW games, his DS, action films, reading, writing, making friends
Dislikes: always positive but hates people who bully him around or act big.

Am I in?

Name: Mysti
Song: Love Story
Hair: Long, dirty blonde and curly, like Taylor Swift's hair.
Appearance: Somewhat tall for her age, and is kinda messy. Her face has freckles in the shape of a half heart near her mouth.
Personality: She is very "moderato" and sweet. She is still looking for her one to love.
Dislikes: Sister, her dog Brutus, bullies
Bio:

Name: Valkrie
Song: Byakuya
Hair: Black, with streaks of dark brown.
Appearance:
valkyrie.png

Personality: Carefree, thoughtful, active, fast-paced.
Dislikes: annoying people, girly girls.

And don't worry, I made the sprite, didn't steal it.

Name: Acacia
Song: Zelda's Lullaby (Does this count?) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EarfJqv-vSg
Hair: Very very long, thin and blonde/brown.
Appearance: Tall and slim, with gray-blue eyes that make her look a little sad.
Personality: Serene and always happy, if a bit lonely. Very patient.
Likes: Plants, love, animals, friends, small children, the colors yellow, pink and blue, humming, wolves, lakes, thinking, remembering.
Dislikes: Angry people, fighting, chaos, dissonance in music, fire.

Name: Ross
Song: Don't Stop Believing
Hair: Short, brown hair, that he keep combed back.
Appearance: Tall, slender, he has brown eyes.
Personality: He is a shy person, not very forward
Dislikes: Umm... Being alone?
Bio: He was a city boy, born and raised in south Detroit, he took the midnight train, going anywhere.

Midnight accepted. Please confirm and start on the main RP.

There is an extra space due to Philly's account termination.

I want to join Libby. The SSB RP is my main priority though. I'm gonna have a shady character.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Valence
Song: Die Another Day
Hair:Not bushy but fanned out and slim and shady, black, quite long.
Appearance: Dark, thin, long, scary.
Personality: Strict, locked-up, tortured, important, shady
Likes: People who don't ask stupid questions, the darkness.
Dislikes:Being the centre of attention, scorpions, being locked up.

Other: Suffers from claustrophobia

I wanna join!
name: Alex
song:I can't decide
Appearance: Average, brown hair, cute, medium height.
Personality: Happy, cheery friendly, acts on impulse, bad liar, gets sad when alone.
dislikes: being alone, smoke

other: has BAD hayfever.

Name: Keren
Song: Song of Time
Hair: Silver with a tinge of icy blue
Appearance: 5' 9", slight build and calm looking
Personality: Withdrawn, mysterious, calm, shy
Dislikes: Extreme loudness, obnoxious people
Bio: He grew up in a small town in Nebraska with his grandparents. He never knew his parents, because they mysteriously disappeared the night of his 1st birthday. Doesn't like huge masses of people, so he is a combination of anthropophobic (The fear of people or society) and agoraphobic (The fear of huge open spaces)

Wow it sounds like Alex and you are made for each other. (Not.)

Accepted but do you want to enter with Alex? It makes it a lot easier. Plus the "Hatchery" (place you start) is getting a bit crowded.

Hooray! Also if you want to talk to me personally about something that annoys you or comments on the RP just PM me and accept my friend invitation.

Name: Tanshin
Song: Prayer of the Refugee
Hair: Messy, blonde with a lot of dirt it it
Appearance: Ripped shirt that used to be white, ripped up jeans that are washed out. Short and her hair covers one eye. the one we see is gold.
Personality: Like to rebel and doesn't really want to help. Much rather be home.
Likes: Noise, dark colors, leading, making stuff up as she goes along
Dislikes: Quiet, everybody being the same, pastel colors, being stepped on, butterflies (a fear of her's)

Looks like there's one spot left.

Name: Skye Jackson
Song: Blue Bird by Ikimono Gakari
Hair: Long and black, straight.
Appearance: About 5 feet tall, with a plain blue shirt and blue jeans.
Personality: Never gives up, aims high, believes in herself, has a want for freedom
Likes: The outdoors, particularly birds, anything that flies, most Japanese things
Dislikes: Being pushed around, very cold or hot days, bears
Bio: Skye lived in the country for most of her life, but she moved to a house near the forest after eight years.

Back
Top Bottom