• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

You are a...

...Wonderful man who likes to forsake Orcas

(Also)

...Yellow Deity who likes to breed firemen

...Monumental Dragon who likes to steal heroes.

I'm a

Lazy punk who likes to watch heroes.
and a
Titanic dog who likes to fuck sheep.

Um... I guess the last bit is right 50% of the time.

I am a crazy accordian who like to hoard rocks, a strange rat who likes to find hedgehogs, and a toe-sucking lobster who likes to shit on hellhounds.

And a testicular virgin who likes to kiss trees, and a filthy bitch who likes to teach sadwiches.

I am a nosy husky who likes to smell tigers, and a notorious glutton who likes to fistfuck mules.

Wow.

I'm a yellow organ donor who likes to hang dinosaurs.
I'm also a notorious beauty who likes to corrupt dinosaurs.
I'm not very nice to dinosaurs, am I?

Back
Top Bottom