• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

WISHBONE

Retsu

uhhdushfkjwhf
Greatest TV series that ever was, is, and will be.

What's the story, Wishbone?
What's this you're dreaming of?
Such big imagination
On such a little pup

Do you think it's worth a look?
It kinda seems familiar
Like a story from a book

Shake a leg now, Wishbone
Let's wag another tail
Sniffing out adventure
With Wishbone on the trail

Come on, Wishbone!

:o Oh mah goodness! I remember Wishbone! He was the cutest dog evar. <3333

I especially loved him as Robin Hood. :3

I remember the books, I used to read them a lot, and then I found out there was a SHOW. It was totally awesome x3. I can't believe they still show it.

I loved Wishbone. I remember watching it; there were books about him but I don't remember ever reading them. I wish I knew when it was on...

Wishbone is awesome. Know why? He's a jack russell. Hell yeah.

So, that's probably why I loved Wishbone. I loved (Eh...still think they're cute) Jack Russells.

I think the book I had was Dr. Jekyl (Spelled it wrong, I know) and Mr. Hyde. And weren't there little flipbook things in the books?

Back
Top Bottom