• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Dragon's Art Thread-

Dragon

disaster pigeon
Pronoun
she
LightandDark.jpg

My new time-waster, The Dragon Project.

Some stuff.
RP board group pic-
Valkyrie-
Makuhita-
Christmas Mewtwo-
Terry the Eevee-
Kai!Umbreon-
A dragon-
My Pokesona-
An Ariados-
Fail Kadabra-

This is a list of the Pokemon I'm drawing next for the Dragon Project. I'm mainly sticking by this list, if you want a Pokemon drawn check if it's on the list. If it is, it's probably gonna get done soon. If it's not, ask and I'll add it.

1. Arceus, Deoxys Attack, Defense, Speed
2. Charmander, Cyndaquil, Torchic, Chimchar
3. Squirtle, Totodile, Mudkip, Piplup
4. Bulbasaur, Chikorita, Treecko, Turtwig
5. Charmeleon, Quilava, Combusken, Monferno
6. Wartortle, Croconaw, Marshtomp, Prinplup
7. Ivysaur, Bayleef, Grovyle, Grotle
8. Charizard, Typhlosion, Blaziken, Infernape
9. Blastoise, Feraligatr, Swampert, Empoleon
10. Venasaur, Meganium, Sceptile, Torterra
11. Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres
12. Entei, Suicune, Raikou
13. Regice, Registeel, Regirock
14. Azelf, Uxie, Mesprit
15. Mewtwo, Mew
16. Ho-oh, Lugia
17. Kyogre, Groudon
18. Dialga, Palkia
19. Celebi, Jirachi
20. Latias, Latios
21. Rayquaza, Giratina
22. Houndoom

Last edited:
Re: Sky over the Mountains

Valkyrie looks to be around 13-15 years old.

Your artwork looks good. My advice to improve is to read Dannchu's guide on coloring. HEREs the link.

*nod* Okay, thanks. I've forgotten to shade these, most likely because they were all done last night when I couldn't sleep. But I'll shade my next stuff~

Last edited:

Valkyrie's ears look a bit long, but she's great!

You are taking requests, right? So... may I please have a picture of a Makuhita? Draw it however you like. If they're big enough for you to copy them, could you also put these Japanese characters at the top?

チョウジ

You don't need to, just if you can. Thanks ahead of time!

I'm an RSP character (request)
Do Terry the Gold Eevee, please. I have yellow white bits, and blue in one eye, red in the other.
Can you?

Darksong: That's because Valkyrie's an elf. And I suck at Japanese/Chinese/caligraphy characters in general, so no. Sorry. I'll start on the Makuhita.

Terry T:So you basically want a gold Eevee with blue specks in one eye, and red specks in the other?

WHY AM I A MEW

Good drawings! SERIOUSLY WHY AM I A MEW COuld you draw a Mewtwo in a Santa hat? And a Santa beard Thanks!

On the Absol:

The body is too long
The blade sticks upwards too much and is on the wrong side of the head

Just so you know. I'm a perfectionist when it comes to something that can be both beautiful and handsome at the same time.

BECAUSE I CAN'T DRAW MEWTWO THAT WELL Oops. I'll keep that in mind when I do the Christmas group pic. OH THE FREAKIN' IRONY

Have a Makuhita.
Makuhita.jpg

HANDSTAND~

That's adorable. Thanks so much! I don't really mind that you couldn't get the Japanese in there. It was just a little bit that wasn't too important.

Dragon, can you read Japanese or something? O.o
Its really no surprise if he is. Personally, I'm learning Japanese myself. And anyone can read Japanese; Its the Japanese Kanji [wierd squiggle things] that I assume most people cant. In truth, neither can I. X)

The Makuhita looks great! I see that you read Danni's shading guide after all.

And now I'll request a drawing of Kai!Umbreon, my Pokesona. Remember that he has no rings on his legs and that the Kai!Fringe [I'd trademark it if I could] covers the right eye.

Actually I can't read Japanese, but I'm trying to teach myself with Youtube. It's not working. I have Mewtwo's request, for the record. Please wait a moment while Dragon uploads to Photobucket.

I lied about not being able to draw Mewtwo, this came out just over half-decent.
Mewtwo.jpg

I SPEND FIVE HOURS GIVING OUT PRESENTS, AND ALL I GET IS ONE?!?!!?!?!

Hmmm.

...Really? The Japanese characters show up as question marks on my computer. Another reason why... watsit it mean?

Well, there's "butterfly" in there.

May I please request another drawing? An Ariados would be good. And can it please be hanging upside down from a tree branch, looking towards us? Thanks! I won't ask for Japanese this time, unless you want a drawing of the characters...

Sure, request away, you have the last space. Fwee~

Terry T, you want a gold Eevee with blue specks in one eye, and red specks in the other? I have the outline ready, just have to colour it.

DOUBLE POST
Ahaha. Here's Terry T's request.
Eevee.jpg

Terry T., you suck for choosing a messed up colour palette.

TO EVERYONE ELSE:
Dragon has an announcement. Read.
So, I'm getting some new pencil crayons and drawing stuff tomorrow. If you want your request done tonight that's okay, but if you want to wait a bit you'll get it INKED and everything. Fwee. So tell me if you want your requests done now or tomorrow, with no response you get it tomorrow.

Why does this matter, it's just a day You shut up.

Can you draw me a Kadabra? Any pose is fine. I don't care how long it takes ;D

Back
Top Bottom