• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The New "Pokésonas?"

Mad MOAI

Actually more of a harmour fan
The New "Pokésonas?"

This thread wasn't here yet, like it was on the last forums, so I decided to remake it. Even though I wasn't the one who started it in the first place.

So, the big question is, What is your Pokésona? A Pokésona is a Pokémon that represents you. Note that if you add a personality to a Pokésona, it's no longer a Pokésona. It's a character.

My Pokésona is, as my username suggests, a Metallic Deoxys in Defense "Forme."
MetalDeoxys.png

I made the sprite myself~

Re: The New "Pokésonas?"

Mine is Iceclaw, a Weavile. I plan to change my username to Iceclaw sometime. She has a more sparkly jewel, and she is a bit taller than other Weavile. After I'm finished making the two sprites I am right now, I can make an image of her.

If I had one it would be this. Marshmallow Pikachu owns all, k?

pikapii.png

Uhh dunno if I have a decent reference

No I don't so I quickly drew this
Qwerty the Gligar, hooray

I wonder how many people expected a Jolteon

I would have to say something defensive, like Shuckle, or Wartortle. Heck, maybe even Cloyster.

But, I will say, that if there was a flying turtle pokemon, that would be it.

Last edited:

I have two now. XDD

My main one is Ruffled the chatot. But since she is so unlike me in TROFF, she has become her own character. XD

Sometimes I rp as an unamed aipom. I guess she is my new pokesona thing. I still like being a chatot though.

I like to RP as a Pikachu named Lita. She's the adventurous type that loves to perform (either with an instrument, acting, or dancing)

As of five seconds ago, mine is a hyperactive Pachirisu with emotional issues.

Unnamed so far. ^^

My Pokesona is a Glameow with a dragonair tail, and her fur is light blue. and she has one wing. :3 her name is 'Fumetou' which I use... places. yeah. let's go with that.

picture!

yeah I suck.

Mine's a Poochyena named Arylett? Yeah. Aryena for short though. She's got glasses, a necklace (that I'm known for wearing a lot actually in real life) and curly hair near her tail. I wanted her to look a bit like I do as a human so she could be more like me other than the personality. Let me find that picture, now:

Arylett's Pokesona.

Well, I had an entire backstory for my Pokésona back on MH, and I'm pretty sure I'd call it a Pokésona, otherwise it would be a character for what? I didn't exactly roleplay her. :D

Anyway, it was a plain Mawile called Miniss. I can't remember anything else. xD I reeeally think I need to make a new one for fun~

I don't have a reference of my fursona with his awesometastic tie so I just quickly drew it.

CLICK

A Quilava named Kriisa, who has too much energy for her own self. SHe's a shiny Quilava, and a tuft of fur over her right eye.

A light blue Vaporeon named Anna with a longer tail that has a round ball on each flipper, that she likes to swing and bat at. She also has a dull red collar with a small bell in the middle.

34fi78y.png

Last edited:

Mine would be a Snorunt with Shiny Umbreon's blue rings around it. It would be called Ice Moon.

Well, I am a fakemon, but a real pokésona for me is just a Gallade. Nothing special except for limited experience.

Back
Top Bottom