• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

In Progress Super Poke'-Legendary Rangers (Season One)

Yes, I am basing this story quite a bit off Power Rangers and other Sentai series [Sentai meaning live action Japanese-based series with color-coded superheroes, giant robots, and weird monsters]. Don't ask why.

The year is 2060. The world of Pokemon is starting to go through a huge crisis. Invaders from an alternate dimension are trying to take over. Their leader is sending its minions down to the world. Eight of the many Legendary (Lugia, Ho-Oh, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina) Pokemon have been defeated trying to stop this invasion. However, Arceus, the creator of all Pokemon, has salvaged some of their remnants, and gave it to eight human teenagers. The remnants not only including the powers of the fallen Legends, but also color-coded suits, various weapons, and giant robots that resemble them. The Chosen teens also get much smalller robots (the big robots can combine and use the mini-bots as weapons), of unevolved non-legendary Pokemon. These teens have been chosen by Arceus, and its two assistants, Jirachi and Celebi, to stop these invaders from conquering the world.

The eight Chosen ones have been called to the Beginning Dimension from various parts of the world. (including Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Orre, the Sevii Islands, Fiore, Sinnoh, and Almia) by Arceus, to receive the remnants of the Legendary Pokemon that have been defeated.

The eight chosen ones are (in Nat. Dex order of those they got the remnants of)

Lee Backlot, grandson of not only Eric Damon and Peggy Crier, but also grandson of Mr. Backlot of Sinnoh. Lee is from Viridian City, Kanto, and is the Silver Chosen One. He obtained the remnants of Lugia. Age 14

Harris Ketchum, grandson of Ash Ketchum. Harris is from Blackthorn City, Johto. He is the Gold Chosen One, and obtained Ho-Oh's remnants. Age 15

Sam Sketchit, Tracey's granddaughter from Sootopolis City, Hoenn. She is the Sapphire Chosen One, who obtained Kyogre's remnants. Age 16

Ricky Johnson, who is Paul's grandson, and from Gateon Port, Orre. He is the Ruby Chosen One, and obtained Groudon's remnants. Age 17

Ed Roberts, Dawn's grandson, from Seven Island Town, in the Sevii Islands. He is the Emerald Chosen One, who obtained Rayquaza's remnants. Age 14

Danielle Powers, Lunick's granddaughter, from Wintown, Fiore. She is the Diamond Chosen One, and obtained Dialga's remnants. Age 15.

Pamela D'Agostino, Wes and Rui's granddaughter, from Twinleaf Town, Sinnoh. She is the Pearl Chosen One, and obtained Palkia's remnants. Age 16

Gregor McDonald, May's Grandson, from Pueltown, Almia. He is the Platinum Chosen One, and obtained Giratina's remnants. Age 17.

The first chapter will be up some time Jan '09, as I will be busy over Holiday break.

Last edited:
The intro will probably be up on the 19th this month, as it is a holiday in the US (MLK day), and there will be NO school to interfere with my time.

How about not posting threads for these things until you actually have some material other than a list of characters?

How long does it take to write one of your "chapters". I mean seriously.

I ponder about this a lot, actually, and have come to a conclusion. He writes a single letter per-day, meaning a chapter could very well take him three or so years to write. But because his attention span can only keep him going for (on average) one day, the chance of his writing a single chapter of the same story is zero.

How about not posting threads for these things until you actually have some material other than a list of characters?

He won't listen ;_; I've tried.

Okay, I've got to say something here.

Yes, I think it's particularly annoying how he has a bunch of ideas and never follows through completely with them.

However, is being a douche and insulting him directly CONSTANTLY going to help at all? Jesus Christ, guys. Could you show just a little tiny bit of manners?

If you get yelled at so much because you can't think of anything, why not write out a quick outline of what the plot and events will be throughout the story. Not like a summary as you did in your first post, but just what happens from chapter to chapter so that you know what to write before you post the thread. Not sure if it'll help much with this, but..

this is way to much like the following shows: Power Rangers, Dinosaur King, Digimon
(no offence but...)unless this eventually[bI] changes i probably won't read anymore than the first 10 chapters at most

if you can complete 10

I know that you guys are trying to help him and all and giving him advice but I wouldn't criticise or compliment until we actually see part of it.

No, you don't need to have descriptions of characters in the first post. We'll find out what they're like throughout the story.

Back
Top Bottom