• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Speed Gamers catching every Pokémon

Thorne

It's feeding time
Speed Gamers catching every Pokémon

Bulbanews
So, a bunch of gamers decide to catch every of the 493 Pokémon on 72 hours, and they're doing it for...
Charity?
'the fuck?

Re: Speed Gamers catching every Pokémon

I don't see why Male Gardevoir doesn't seem all too happy about the idea...

It's pretty cool that they're doing that... Although I have to admit it's a bit boring to watch, yet strangely entertaining...

I don't think it's bad, I just wonder how catching every Pokémon can help with charity.

Well, least they are doing it for a good cause.

I don't think it's bad, I just wonder how catching every Pokémon can help with charity.
Haven't you ever seen stuff like this? It's not the actual catching; it's the attention that it gets for the donations. They're encouraging people to donate the whole time, are giving the Diamond cartridge that the Pokémon all end up on away as a prize for donators (as well as a Pokémon Game Boy Color, etc.), people tell them "Do this on camera and I'll donate this much!"

yeah, but these things always miss out one important detail, if you don't use dollars it's pretty much impossible to donate
like me, i use pounds and pence :P

yeah, but these things always miss out one important detail, if you don't use dollars it's pretty much impossible to donate
like me, i use pounds and pence :P
Uh, electronic money is very easy to automatically convert. o_O You can donate using whatever currency you like, since it'll just give them the equivalent number of dollars.

Heck, I've used my personal Icelandic debit card to pay for things in Vietnam and Spain.

I've been watching this since yesterday, on-and-off. It's pretty fun to just watch the random stuff.
And I'd donate, but I don't have a way.

i'd donate to them if i had bought all my christmas presents already and if i wasn't going to Tenerife on boxing day :P

I was going to correct you on the number, but I guess Fredie beat me to it.

I think it's hilarious that there doing that. I could probably do it... if I didn't sleep.

Done and donated £5, hoping that Baltes would eat his beard if it reaches $5000.

Back
Top Bottom