• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Epicfail Art That Apparantly Isn't Epicfail To Everyone Else

Mewtwo

Mage of Blood
Pronoun
she
Okay, so the last thread dies. I made a new one. All requests have been cleared, so if you still want your request, you'll have to repost it. Unless it was the Glaceon with a fish in its mouth. That one is done.

Requests from old thread:
Torcuine
My first request in the old thread.

Heracross
This turned out so wrong.

Spoink
Eh, this one is all right. I'm nitpicky about the tail, though.

Registeel playing a DS
Quite proud of this one.

Requests from this thread:
None yet. Request darn you.

Others:
Moonlight
Moonlight, my Shiny Umbreon.

Togepi
A Togepi. I realise it is too tall and not round enough.

Erindor
Birthday present for Erindor.

Kirby
Was for an art contest.

Rules:

1. No spam.
2. No flaming.
3. Please no unreasonable requests!
4. Unless you want them to look really horrible, don't request humans. I am getting better at drawing them, though.
5. I only draw Pokemon and animals. And some Kirby stuff, actually, because it has both been requested and it it in my gallery.
6. If the request list is full, please don't request.
7. Yes, I draw Fakemons/Splices.

Request list:
1. Kadabra
2. Croconaw
3. Murkrow
4. Darkrai in a kind of "talk to the hand" pose
5. Marill/Eevee splice
(temp)6. Zangoose in a totally new pose and with a really bushy tail.
(temp)7. Momma cat with her kittens
(temp)8. Viren
(temp)9. Waddle Dee(PM Request)

Last edited:
Are you colouring with markers? Use pencil crayons, they're... better. Try drawing Pokemon by copying the sprites, and.. yeah. Can't think of anything else to say...

I might request later or not, depending on my mood~

Do you use references?

Anyway, Kadabra please! The only thng I really care that you get right is the tail's size-to-body ratio, though.

I would like a... hmm... how about a... Croconaw? Croconaw is cool. Yeah, I'd like to request a Croconaw.

Hey, I actully think the heracross looks a little okay. ^.^

Anyway, I'd like to request for a mukrow. Maybe in a special pose. Plz?

The Heracross is a bit too bulgy in the back, but other than that, it's great! Registeel's arms might be a bit too slim, and Moonlight's face is... a bit too wide, I think. Good job!

Double post with no art 0.0
But this needs revived. I now have a scanner in my possession, gimme time to learn how to use it, then I will start drawin ur art.

For some reason, the Registeel one made me crack up. Very.. unexpected. xD Those are actually good, the only real thing is that, yeah, you should start using colored pencils or something.
Hmm.. Splices, you say? Can you draw a Marill/Eevee splice?

Please draw a Zangoose in a totally new pose and with a really bushy tail.

the registeel was uexpected (I was thinking aggron when I read registeel).
could you draw viren?

All accepted. YAY THERE IS EXCACTLY FIVE Actually I have nine, because of previous requests I forgot to put on there. I will expand the request list to meet these needs(though it is only temporary)

Requests closed!

LIVELIVELIVE

I need this on the front page to remind me to draw your art. So... I'll start that after my homework... which is drawing =D
EDIT: I'm going to do Viren first, because by Friday I may have no access to a scanner, and only access to TCoD will be from school. And if I draw at school, the paper gets crumbly by the time I get home.

Last edited:
HOLY CRAP WHAT IT THIS?! MEWTWO IS BUMPING THIS 2 DO SUM ART?!

Actually, the only reason I'm on is to look at Viren :P

Back
Top Bottom